To celebrate the February 8 release of Hitchcock, we’ve got three merchandise packs to give away! Each pack includes a t-shirt, pen, CD soundtrack, cup and saucer, and a copy of Alfred Hitchcock and The Making of Psycho on which the film is based.
Hitchcock is a love story about one of the most influential filmmakers of the last century, Alfred Hitchcock, and his wife and partner Alma Reville. The film takes place during the making of Hitchcock’s seminal movie Psycho.
Directed by Sacha Gervasi (Anvil: The Story of Anvil), Hitchcock stars Academy Award® winner Anthony Hopkins (The Remains of the Day; The Silence of the Lambs) as Alfred Hitchcock, Academy Award® winner Helen Mirren (The Debt; The Queen) as Alma Reville and Scarlett Johansson (Marvel Avengers Assemble; Lost in Translation) as Janet Leigh. The cast also includes: James D’Arcy (Cloud Atlas, W.E.) as Anthony Perkins, Jessica Biel »
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- 'Star Wars: Force Awakens' First Ever to Cross $900 Million Domestically (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 6 February 2016, 4:09 AM, PST)
- Disney Sues Stan Lee Media, Finds Bank Accounts Empty (From MovieWeb. 5 February 2016, 2:31 PM, PST)
- Deadpool to Power Rangers: comic-book movies' new irreverence (From The Guardian - Film News. 5 February 2016, 9:07 AM, PST)
- George Clooney and Channing Tatum Revel in the Idiocy of their Hail, Caesar! Characters (From PEOPLE.com. 6 February 2016, 8:45 AM, PST)
- Box Office: ‘Kung Fu Panda 3’ Pummels ‘The Choice,’ ‘Hail, Caesar!’ (From Variety - Film News. 6 February 2016, 8:19 AM, PST)
- "Hal, Caesar!" and "The Choice" -- My Reviews As Seen On The Filipino Channel's Balitang America (From Manny the Movie Guy. 5 February 2016, 9:38 PM, PST)
- The Most Precious Photos of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's Baby Boy (From Popsugar. 4 February 2016, 12:07 PM, PST)
- Jessica Biel Plays With Her & Justin Timberlake's Baby Boy Silas in New Photo and Reveals Singer They Like (From E! Online. 4 February 2016, 11:06 AM, PST)
- Contemporary films reflecting on Hollywood’s Golden Age (From Flickeringmyth. 25 January 2016, 4:45 AM, PST)