LeAnn Rimes has responded to being called insane by her husband Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville. Hostility between the women dates back to Cibrian allegedly ending his marriage to Glanville to get together with Rimes, who he wed in April 2011.
[LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian] Glanville most recently hit out at Rimes while appearing on Watch What Happens Live, agreeing with the suggestion that the singer is "insane" and claiming that she is Cibrian's "sugar mama". Rimes jokingly agreed with Glanville's accusation that she is "insane" on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Tuesday (January 22), but also admitted that she is tired of being the brunt of the reality star's hostility.
[Brandi Glanville] "I think (more) »
- By Justin Harp
Similar News ItemsJimmy Kimmel
- Emmys 2017: The Complete Winners List (From Rolling Stone. 17 September 2017, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Emmys: John Oliver Thanks Oprah Winfrey for Variety Talk Series Win (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2017, 7:27 PM, PDT)
- John Oliver's Last Week Tonight Wins Emmy for Outstanding Variety Talk Series (From PEOPLE.com. 17 September 2017, 7:21 PM, PDT)
- Jaime King Appears In New PSA From Stand Up To Cancer (From Look to the Stars. 4 September 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- A steamy day in movie history (From FilmExperience. 28 August 2017, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Farrah Fawcett Foundation To Honor Stand Up To Cancer At Tex-Mex Fiesta (From Look to the Stars. 28 August 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes Uses Her 35th Birthday to Help Raise Money for Hurricane Harvey Victims (From PEOPLE.com. 3 September 2017, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- Lisa Edelstein Opens Up About Being a Stepmom: ‘Children Will Let You Know What They Need From You’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 August 2017, 10:33 AM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes’ Short Haircut Does Not Signify Dumping Eddie Cibrian, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 31 July 2017, 2:51 PM, PDT)