LeAnn Rimes has responded to being called insane by her husband Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville. Hostility between the women dates back to Cibrian allegedly ending his marriage to Glanville to get together with Rimes, who he wed in April 2011.
[LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian] Glanville most recently hit out at Rimes while appearing on Watch What Happens Live, agreeing with the suggestion that the singer is "insane" and claiming that she is Cibrian's "sugar mama". Rimes jokingly agreed with Glanville's accusation that she is "insane" on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Tuesday (January 22), but also admitted that she is tired of being the brunt of the reality star's hostility.
[Brandi Glanville] "I think (more) »
- By Justin Harp
Similar News Items"Jimmy Kimmel Live!" (2003)
- Benedict Cumberbatch recites lyrics to R Kelly's Genius (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2013, 2:43 AM, PST)
- Benedict Cumberbatch recites lyrics to R Kelly's Genius (From The Guardian - TV News. 6 December 2013, 2:43 AM, PST)
- The Late-Night Jimmys' Best 2013 Stunts (From Popsugar. 5 December 2013, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Paul Walker dies, aged 40: Stars pay tribute to Fast & Furious actor (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 November 2013, 8:30 PM, PST)
- Paul Walker remembered: Celebs react to 'Fast and Furious' star's death (From EW.com - PopWatch. 30 November 2013, 8:20 PM, PST)
- The X Factor Top 8 Performance Recap: Big Band That Rocks the Cradle [Updated] (From TVLine.com. 27 November 2013, 8:27 PM, PST)
- LeAnn Rimes Touts Eddie Cibrian's Presents - Fights on Twitter with Ex Dean Sheremet (From National Ledger. 1 December 2013, 5:18 PM, PST)
- LeAnn Rimes: Eddie Cibrian Can 'Definitely Choose a Gift' (From PEOPLE.com. 30 November 2013, 1:40 PM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville: I Tried to Be a Lesbian, But It Didn't Work Out (From Us Weekly. 27 November 2013, 10:21 AM, PST)