Ah, the YouTube comments section. An anarchist's wet dream. The 2013 Wild West. Vaunted Land of the Mouth Breathers. And the only place fit to appropriately break down this year's Oscar nominees for acting.
Indeed, no nominee is safe from the wrath of the sub-100 Iq anonymous. Best Actors and Actresses, you're up first. Step right up and be mocked by the kings of the typo!
(On a video for Washington's speech at the University of Pennsylvania's graduation ceremony, 2011)
2. Daniel Day-Lewis, 'Lincoln'
(On a video of an interview with Arsenio Hall, 1990)
You said it, Mr. Vargas. I've heard the same — he's kind of like Planfield (sp), but not really.
(On a video of him at "Inside the Actors Studio, »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- New VOD and Streaming Movies, Plus: Watch 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' at Home Now (From Movies.com. 3 March 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)
- Watch: Jennifer Lawrence Rides Into Bradley Cooper's Heart With 2 Clips From 'Serena' (From The Playlist. 3 March 2015, 12:04 PM, PST)
- Movie News: Steven Spielberg To Direct Jennifer Lawrence as War Photographer; 'Gran Turismo' Wants 'Oblivion' Director (From Movies.com. 3 March 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Review: Chappie, Thug Life Doesn't Pay Off (From Twitch. 3 March 2015, 3:01 PM, PST)
- Neill Blomkamp: 'Alien 5 will not undo Alien 3 & Alien: Resurrection' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 March 2015, 12:22 PM, PST)
- Chappie Exclusive New Featurette (From TheMovieBit. 3 March 2015, 10:55 AM, PST)
- Spike TV & Legendary Pictures Team Up for Scripted Series (From Variety - TV News. 3 March 2015, 11:34 AM, PST)
- 'The Sound of Music' Turns 50! (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 March 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Why 'RuPaul's Drag Race' is our best reality show (From Hitfix. 27 February 2015, 1:09 PM, PST)