Ah, the YouTube comments section. An anarchist's wet dream. The 2013 Wild West. Vaunted Land of the Mouth Breathers. And the only place fit to appropriately break down this year's Oscar nominees for acting.
Indeed, no nominee is safe from the wrath of the sub-100 Iq anonymous. Best Actors and Actresses, you're up first. Step right up and be mocked by the kings of the typo!
(On a video for Washington's speech at the University of Pennsylvania's graduation ceremony, 2011)
2. Daniel Day-Lewis, 'Lincoln'
(On a video of an interview with Arsenio Hall, 1990)
You said it, Mr. Vargas. I've heard the same — he's kind of like Planfield (sp), but not really.
(On a video of him at "Inside the Actors Studio, »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Kim Kardashian's Terrifying Robbery: A Timeline (From Popsugar. 20 October 2016, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky: What to Know About the Oscar-Nominated Director (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2016, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Dating History – and What She’s Said About Romance (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2016, 7:56 PM, PDT)
- Newswire: Here’s what’s coming to (and leaving from) HBO Now in November (From The AV Club. 20 October 2016, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- ‘Logan’ Trailer Breakdown: Going Through the First Footage Frame-by-Frame (From Slash Film. 20 October 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Hugh Jackman Is Back as Old Man Wolverine in First 'Logan' Trailer (From Movies.com. 20 October 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon Talks Batman v Superman, Wonder Woman And Wanting To Direct Star Wars (From ComicBookMovie. 20 October 2016, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon On His Next Project, Marvel & DC, And His Desire To Make A Star Wars Movie (From LatinoReview. 20 October 2016, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- ‘Workaholics’ Star Anders Holm to Topline Fox Comedy From Lee Eisenberg & Gene Stupnitsky (From Variety - TV News. 19 October 2016, 10:01 AM, PDT)