Ah, the YouTube comments section. An anarchist's wet dream. The 2013 Wild West. Vaunted Land of the Mouth Breathers. And the only place fit to appropriately break down this year's Oscar nominees for acting.
Indeed, no nominee is safe from the wrath of the sub-100 Iq anonymous. Best Actors and Actresses, you're up first. Step right up and be mocked by the kings of the typo!
(On a video for Washington's speech at the University of Pennsylvania's graduation ceremony, 2011)
2. Daniel Day-Lewis, 'Lincoln'
(On a video of an interview with Arsenio Hall, 1990)
You said it, Mr. Vargas. I've heard the same — he's kind of like Planfield (sp), but not really.
(On a video of him at "Inside the Actors Studio, »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Harvey Weinstein Scandal Continues: Could He Face Charges Amid Further Allegations? (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2017, 8:01 PM, PDT)
- Relive The Beginnings Of The X-Men With This New Trailer (From We Got This Covered. 20 October 2017, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- Blake Lively Goes Full Menswear, Beyonce’s Show-Stopping Gown & More Best Dressed Stars of the Week (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2017, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Is the Least Profitable Actor in Hollywood (From MovieWeb. 20 October 2017, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- Skrulls in X-Men: Dark Phoenix, Detective Pikachu casting, Thor: Ragnarok post-credits and more – Daily News Roundup (From Flickeringmyth. 19 October 2017, 11:51 PM, PDT)
- Rumour: Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds, Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson top Detective Pikachu movie shortlist (From Flickeringmyth. 19 October 2017, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Harmony Korine’s Matthew McConaughey-Starring Stoner Comedy ‘The Beach Bum’ May Screen in Weed-Laced Smell-o-Vision (From Indiewire. 17 October 2017, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- Taking The 'High' Road: The Best Stoned Celebrity Confessions Ever (From PEOPLE.com. 12 October 2017, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Michelle Pfeiffer would love to play Catwoman again (From Flickeringmyth. 11 October 2017, 12:26 PM, PDT)