Ah, the YouTube comments section. An anarchist's wet dream. The 2013 Wild West. Vaunted Land of the Mouth Breathers. And the only place fit to appropriately break down this year's Oscar nominees for acting.
Indeed, no nominee is safe from the wrath of the sub-100 Iq anonymous. Best Actors and Actresses, you're up first. Step right up and be mocked by the kings of the typo!
(On a video for Washington's speech at the University of Pennsylvania's graduation ceremony, 2011)
2. Daniel Day-Lewis, 'Lincoln'
(On a video of an interview with Arsenio Hall, 1990)
You said it, Mr. Vargas. I've heard the same — he's kind of like Planfield (sp), but not really.
(On a video of him at "Inside the Actors Studio, »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Director Explains Differences from the Books (From Movies.com. 19 August 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's 'It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie (From EW.com - PopWatch. 19 August 2014, 3:03 PM, PDT)
- ‘Mockingjay’ Gets New Image And Detail On How The Two Films Will Work (From The Hollywood News. 19 August 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- New Vogue Cover Features Models Galore, Als Ice Bucket Challenge Creator Passes Away + More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 18 August 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- New Photos from Interstellar and Inherent Vice (From GeekTyrant. 15 August 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Check Out New Pics From Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar (From We Got This Covered. 15 August 2014, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- Ari Emanuel, Patrick Whitesell and Wme Complete Als Ice Bucket Challenge (From The Wrap. 19 August 2014, 6:57 PM, PDT)
- Watch Tom Cruise Take The Ice Bucket Challenge — Over and Over Again (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 August 2014, 5:58 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Literally Takes One For the Team With His Ice Bucket Challenge (From Popsugar. 19 August 2014, 4:55 PM, PDT)