Ah, the YouTube comments section. An anarchist's wet dream. The 2013 Wild West. Vaunted Land of the Mouth Breathers. And the only place fit to appropriately break down this year's Oscar nominees for acting.
Indeed, no nominee is safe from the wrath of the sub-100 Iq anonymous. Best Actors and Actresses, you're up first. Step right up and be mocked by the kings of the typo!
(On a video for Washington's speech at the University of Pennsylvania's graduation ceremony, 2011)
2. Daniel Day-Lewis, 'Lincoln'
(On a video of an interview with Arsenio Hall, 1990)
You said it, Mr. Vargas. I've heard the same — he's kind of like Planfield (sp), but not really.
(On a video of him at "Inside the Actors Studio, »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- 'Archangel' Comfirmed In Latest X-men: Apocalypse Set Pic (From ComicBookMovie. 30 July 2015, 5:08 PM, PDT)
- Best Duo Ever? Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Do a Beach Day (From Popsugar. 30 July 2015, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Amy Schumer Goes Jet Skiing with Jennifer Lawrence -- See the Fun Photos! (From TooFab. 30 July 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- ‘That Sugar Film’ is a familiar and trite stunt-doc (From SoundOnSight. 30 July 2015, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- Watch: 15-Minute Video Breaks Down The Comic Vs Movie Differences In 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past' (From The Playlist. 29 July 2015, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Is Channing Tatum Parting Ways With Gambit? (From TheMovieBit. 29 July 2015, 3:09 AM, PDT)
- Ten years later, why 'Brokeback Mountain' is the Best Picture we deserved (From Hitfix. 28 July 2015, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- The Lie Anne Hathaway Told To Get Hired For Brokeback Mountain (From Cinema Blend. 28 July 2015, 11:46 AM, PDT)
- Lena Dunham, Kate Winslet Face Off With Amnesty International Over Sex-Trade Debate (From The Hollywood Reporter. 27 July 2015, 12:43 PM, PDT)