Ah, the YouTube comments section. An anarchist's wet dream. The 2013 Wild West. Vaunted Land of the Mouth Breathers. And the only place fit to appropriately break down this year's Oscar nominees for acting.
Indeed, no nominee is safe from the wrath of the sub-100 Iq anonymous. Best Actors and Actresses, you're up first. Step right up and be mocked by the kings of the typo!
(On a video for Washington's speech at the University of Pennsylvania's graduation ceremony, 2011)
2. Daniel Day-Lewis, 'Lincoln'
(On a video of an interview with Arsenio Hall, 1990)
You said it, Mr. Vargas. I've heard the same — he's kind of like Planfield (sp), but not really.
(On a video of him at "Inside the Actors Studio, »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- The New 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' Poster Teases an All-Out War (From Movies.com. 1 June 2015, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- President Snow loses his head in Mockingjay: Part 2 teaser poster (From Cineplex. 1 June 2015, 3:14 PM, PDT)
- Off With His Head! Chilling New Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 2 Poster Revealed (From E! Online. 1 June 2015, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- The Scariest Marvel Comic Characters Of All Time (From Horror Asylum. 1 June 2015)
- 'Chappie' (Blu-ray) Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 29 May 2015, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Reynolds thanks fans as Deadpool wraps (From Flickeringmyth. 29 May 2015, 5:47 AM, PDT)
- Lotus Entertainment goes on ‘Parents Weekend’ (From ScreenDaily. 1 June 2015, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Joe Wright to direct Anne Hathaway in The Lifeboat? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 May 2015, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- The Snap: How and when to use new emojis (From Hitfix. 29 May 2015, 12:22 PM, PDT)