Justin tweeted to his over 33 million fans that he will answer any question in just six days and that his album will say it all! Do you think it’s okay for him to talk about the break up?
Selena Gomez better tell Justin Bieber to keep his mouth shut. The 18-year-old has decided that in honor of his acoustic album that drops Jan. 29, he’s going to set the record straight on Jan. 9 with his Beliebers and he just tweeted that his album will have the answers! Do you think this is wrong of Justin to air all of their dirty laundry?
Justin Takes To Twitter To Tell Fans He’s Speaking Out About Rumors
Justin tweeted on Jan. 23 another message that makes many wonder if he’s going to talk about Selena when he answers “all questions.” Justin wrote: “Now #6Days until i answer all the questions – #BELIEVEacoustic – #Countdown – #6Days. »
- Chloe Melas
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber Forgets the Words to "Despacito" During Nightclub Performance (From E! Online. 24 May 2017, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- How Drake & Justin Bieber Want You to Dress, According to Their Lyrics (From E! Online. 24 May 2017, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Forgets His Spanish During 'Despacito' Live (Video) (From TMZ. 24 May 2017, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Gets Schooled By Toddlers (From PEOPLE.com. 24 May 2017, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- 12 Women Harry Styles Might Have Dated at Some Point (From Popsugar. 24 May 2017, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Honor the Victims of the Manchester Attack (From Popsugar. 24 May 2017, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Here's Why the Internet Thinks Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Working on New Music Together (From E! Online. 23 May 2017, 6:36 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Collaborating on New Song: Report (From PEOPLE.com. 23 May 2017, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Paul McCartney, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and More Send Prayers to Victims of Ariana Grande’s Manchester Concert Explosion (From PEOPLE.com. 23 May 2017, 12:05 PM, PDT)