With Arnold Schwarzenegger returning to the big screen in The Last Stand, the Flickering Myth writing team look back at their favourite Arnie movies. Next up, Matt Smith with 1996's Christmas epic Jingle All The Way...
A father must stop at nothing in order to get his son the toy he really wants for Christmas. Makes you wonder why he waited until the last minute though... also Sinbad’s in it, which is good because it’s the 90s.
Alternatively, a multi-faceted, bad tempered repeat offender takes five minutes to pay attention to his family who he tries to placate by buying high-in-demand goods. On the way, he strikes out at various strangers violently, is the direct cause of thousands of dollars worth of damage, attempts to escape from a hard working police officer, poses as an undercover agent in order to cover his tracks and misuses highly dangerous and highly experimental space-age technology. »
Similar News ItemsArnold Schwarzenegger
- [Media] - "Terminator: Genesis" The First Set Photos have arrived! (From OhMyGore. 18 January 2038, 8:14 PM, PST)
- Sabotage Blu-ray Giveaway (From CinemaNerdz. 28 July 2014, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- The Expendables 3 leaks online, downloaded 189,000 times in 24 hours (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 26 July 2014, 3:37 AM, PDT)
"The Simpsons" (1989)
- Watch 5 Minutes From The Simpsons and Family Guy Crossover Episode (From Worst Previews. 29 July 2014, 3:19 AM, PDT)
- Need a Vacation? Take It Online with Your Favorite Classic Sitcoms! (From PEOPLE.com. 28 July 2014, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: Fox Previews 'Family Guy' Episode With 'Simpsons' Crossover (Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 July 2014, 6:10 AM, PDT)
Jean-Claude Van Damme
- Interview – Director Peter Hyams on Enemies Closer & the Quirky Villainy of Jcvd (From HeyUGuys. 24 July 2014, 6:12 AM, PDT)
- Competition: Win Van Damme’s ‘Enemies Closer’ on Blu-ray (From Blogomatic3000. 22 July 2014, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- The Expendables 3: 10 Action Behemoths The Franchise Is Still Missing (From Obsessed with Film. 22 July 2014, 7:36 AM, PDT)