Despite rumours of behind-the-scenes problems such as late rewrites and reshoots, as well as an overly CGI’ed undead horde, the trailer for Marc Forster’s World War Z looked truly epic. Brad Pitt headlines the film based on Max Brooks’ acclaimed novel, as a United Nations operative racing against time and fate, as he travels the globe attempting to stop the outbreak of a deadly Zombie pandemic that threatens human existence.
The teaser poster which appeared a few months ago did not match the impressive scale of the footage we saw but here we have bunch of alternative artwork which are are whole lot more imaginative than the boring design we ultimately got.
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Why ‘Dallas Buyers Club’ Took 20 Years to Hit the Big Screen (From The Wrap. 12 December 2013, 5:14 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013: A comparison of Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel (From EW.com - PopWatch. 12 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Mark Wahlberg Eyes Cameron Crowe's Meth Addict Drama 'Beautiful Boy' (From The Playlist. 12 December 2013, 11:40 AM, PST)
World War Z (2013)
- Uncle Creepy's Blu Christmas Buyer's Guide 2013 (From Dread Central. 12 December 2013, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Entertainment Geekly: The Golden Globes' Comedy Snafu, and how to fix it (Hint: More awards) (From EW.com - PopWatch. 12 December 2013, 2:29 PM, PST)
- ‘World War Z’ for Best Picture? (From Variety - Film News. 12 December 2013, 2:00 PM, PST)
Eric West (II)
- Brad Pitt Discusses Potential Plans for World War Z Sequel (From Horror Asylum. 9 September 2013)
- Muse Members Talk Creating Apocalyptic Music in This World War Z Featurette (From Dread Central. 28 June 2013, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Check Out Some Cool World War Z Zombie Concept Art (From Dread Central. 27 June 2013, 8:30 AM, PDT)