As we count down the days until The Last Stand hits cinemas across the UK (our review here and interviews from the UK premiere up here), much of the attention is being directed at a certain Arnold Schwarzenegger taking on his first lead role in a decade – yet one of the stars of the piece is Jaimie Alexander, and we were fortunate enough to speak to the talented actress ahead of the films release.
Alexander takes on the role of Sarah Torrance, an inexperienced police officer called into action in her small Southern town of Sommerton Junction alongside sheriff Ray Owens (Schwarzenegger), to fight against the drug cartel leader and fugitive Gabriel Cortez (Eduardo Noriega) on his bid to cross the border into Mexico.
- Stefan Pape
Similar News ItemsThor (2011)
- The Week in Spandex – X-Men: Apocalypse box office, Wolverine 3 villains, Chris Evans keen on Spider-Man cameo, Joss Whedon open to female Avengers movie, Wesley Snipes on Blade return, Suicide Squad promo artwork, Stephen Amell wants Arrow to go back-to-basics and more (From Flickeringmyth. 28 May 2016, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- Tom Hiddleston now rumoured to be in advanced talks to take over as James Bond (From HeyUGuys. 27 May 2016, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Mel Gibson talks superhero movies, says he turned down the role of Odin in Thor (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2016, 4:40 AM, PDT)
- Predator 4 and Alita: Battle Angel Get New 2018 Release Dates (From MovieWeb. 28 May 2016, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- Matt Ferguson Has a New ‘Predator’ Print on Sale at Bottleneck Gallery Today (From Slash Film. 27 May 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Katherine Schwarzenegger Opens Up on Parents' Divorce: 'They Did a Great Job Maintaining Our Family Unit' (From PEOPLE.com. 25 May 2016, 9:35 PM, PDT)
Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Marvel Wanted Mel Gibson as This Key Character (From MovieWeb. 26 May 2016, 12:44 PM, PDT)
- Chris Evans Loves Playing Captain America. Would Do It In Space! Or With Spidey! (From LatinoReview. 26 May 2016, 6:46 AM, PDT)
- Suicide Squad calendar offers new promo artwork (From Flickeringmyth. 23 May 2016, 11:12 AM, PDT)