This summer Warner Bros. launches its shared DC movie universe with the arrival of Zack Snyder's (Watchmen) hotly-anticipated Superman reboot Man of Steel, but with Christopher Nolan bringing the curtain down on his epic Batman saga last year with the release of The Dark Knight Rises, the studio is now left with a giant bat-shaped hole in its upcoming production slate.
Of course we all know The Dark Knight will return to movie screens eventually, but if the usually-reliable Batman-on-Film is to be believed, fans have a few years of waiting before the next Batman film arrives in cinemas. According to the site, the studio will use its proposed Justice League movie to reboot the character in 2015, which would eventually lead to a new solo Batman movie in 2017... "at the earliest."
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Five Things You Didn’t Know About Fionn Whitehead (From TVovermind.com. 20 July 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Christopher Nolan Says Tom Hardy Would ‘Be Amazing’ As James Bond (From Screen Rant. 20 July 2017, 9:43 PM, PDT)
- Dunkirk – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 July 2017, 8:21 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Christopher Nolan Endorses Tom Hardy for James Bond: ‘He’d Be Amazing’ (From The Wrap. 20 July 2017, 6:58 PM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy, Why Must You Cover Your Beautiful Face? (From The Wrap. 19 July 2017, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Dunkirk movie review: the power of purpose (From FlickFilosopher. 19 July 2017, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- New Justice League Image Highlights a Mystery Location (From Screen Rant. 20 July 2017, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Justice League Action Shot Unites Three Of The Six (From We Got This Covered. 20 July 2017, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- Justice League’s Batmobile Unveiled at Sdcc (From Screen Rant. 19 July 2017, 7:21 PM, PDT)