Guess who's back!
Lucky for fans of The Lying Game, "Advantage Sutton" has two answers for that question. After all, double the fun is the motto on this ABC Family show.
Let's start with our favorite twosome. Sutton has been frothing at the mouth to "get her life back" from Emma. You know, the one she forced Emma to take. With Rebecca's blessing this week, Sutton put her plans into motion.
Rebecca needed more of an in at the Mercer household so she sent her bored, horny and troublemaking daughter back for recon. We all know that Sutton is up for the challenge. Ted is just not interested in any word that a woman has to say, so of course sending in one of his daughters is the best move. Seriously, Rebecca actually has no leg to stand on right now. I've never seen a guy less interested than Ted is in her. »
- email@example.com (Leigh Raines)
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Homeland, Once, Revenge, NCIS, Bones, Carrie, Tvd and More (From TVLine.com. 17 December 2013, 1:52 PM, PST)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/17/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 December 2013, 1:22 PM, PST)
- Top 5 TV Couples Of 2013 From ‘Vampire Diaries,’ ‘Castle’ & More (From HollywoodLife. 17 December 2013, 9:04 AM, PST)
ABC Family [us]
- Veronica Mars Kicks Off PaleyFest 2014—Find Out Which Other Shows Will be Honored (From E! Online. 17 December 2013, 1:07 PM, PST)
- ‘Veronica Mars’ Reunion To Open PaleyFest 2014 (From Deadline TV. 17 December 2013, 10:04 AM, PST)
- PaleyFest Moves to Dolby Theatre for 2014, Unveils First Honorees (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 December 2013, 9:39 AM, PST)
Guess Who (2005)
- Rihanna Named New Face of Balmain -- See Sexy Campaign Ads! (From TooFab. 17 December 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues’ (From Variety - Film News. 16 December 2013, 10:33 AM, PST)
- Andrew Rannells on “How I Met Your Mother” and Matthew Perry Remaking “The Odd Couple” (From The Backlot. 16 December 2013, 4:46 AM, PST)