Guess who's back!
Lucky for fans of The Lying Game, "Advantage Sutton" has two answers for that question. After all, double the fun is the motto on this ABC Family show.
Let's start with our favorite twosome. Sutton has been frothing at the mouth to "get her life back" from Emma. You know, the one she forced Emma to take. With Rebecca's blessing this week, Sutton put her plans into motion.
Rebecca needed more of an in at the Mercer household so she sent her bored, horny and troublemaking daughter back for recon. We all know that Sutton is up for the challenge. Ted is just not interested in any word that a woman has to say, so of course sending in one of his daughters is the best move. Seriously, Rebecca actually has no leg to stand on right now. I've never seen a guy less interested than Ted is in her. »
- email@example.com (Leigh Raines)
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- What to TiVo: Thursday (From BuzzSugar. 19 June 2013, 11:59 PM, PDT)
- Image Entertainment Finds “Evidence” Of A Release Date (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 19 June 2013, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- 2013 Golden Remote Awards: Vote for the Best Kiss and the Best Fight (From E! Online. 18 June 2013, 3:22 PM, PDT)
ABC Family [us]
- Gilles Marini Signs With Apa (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 June 2013, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Liars Lands One Life to Live Vet, Y&R Fave Is Back, Once Return Nixed and More (From TVLine.com. 19 June 2013, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- New Pretty Little Lairs Season 4,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC Family (From OnTheFlix. 19 June 2013, 10:55 AM, PDT)
Guess Who (2005)
- Kate Upton Toys With Bikini, Keeps Cleavage in Check on The Other Woman Set (From E! Online. 12 June 2013, 8:19 PM, PDT)
- DVD Review: A Guy Named Joe (1944) (From Cinelinx. 10 June 2013)
- Cmt Music Awards 2013 kicks off with Lenny Kravitz, Vince Vaughn and a star-studded therapy session (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 5 June 2013, 7:20 PM, PDT)