Lena is making it known that she does not approve of Rihanna’s tumultuous relationship with Chris in a new interview! Did she cross the line?
As fans of the HBO show Girls know, star and creator Lena Dunham has plenty of opinions — and she isn’t afraid of sharing them. In a new interview with Alec Baldwin on his podcast, the 26-year-old actress revealed her considerable disdain for one of Hollywood’s most notorious relationships: Rihanna and Chris Brown!
When Alec interviewed Lena on his podcast “Here’s the Thing,” she explained that she “used to be really into” the pop princess, but her feelings for her turned sour once she reconciled with Chris.
Lena Dunham Wishes Rihanna Took Being A Role Model Seriously
“[Being a role model] is amazing. It’s an amazing thing and it’s like, it’s a platform that you have to take seriously,” Lena said. “Which is »
- Billy Nilles
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Pilot News: NBC Orders Monica Potter Project, Jimmy Fallon Office Comedy (From TVLine.com. 26 January 2015, 5:12 PM, PST)
- NBC Orders Monica Potter Comedy Pilot and Workplace Comedy Pilot Produced by Jimmy Fallon (From The Wrap. 26 January 2015, 4:54 PM, PST)
- NBC Orders Comedy Pilots From Monica Potter, Jimmy Fallon (From Variety - TV News. 26 January 2015, 4:52 PM, PST)
- Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Drama Set for Christmas Release (From Variety - Film News. 27 January 2015, 5:48 PM, PST)
- Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ To Hit Theaters Christmas Day (From Deadline New York. 27 January 2015, 5:08 PM, PST)
- Will Smith NFL Drama ‘Concussion’ Sets Release Date (From The Wrap. 27 January 2015, 5:08 PM, PST)
- Sundance: Cynthia Nixon on Facing Death in 'James White' and the Hard Hours of 'Sex and the City' (From Indiewire. 27 January 2015, 7:34 AM, PST)
- 22 Times Your Love For Donald Glover Got a Little Out of Hand (From Popsugar. 27 January 2015, 4:08 AM, PST)
- Girls Talk: The Time is Right For Pissing in the Street (From FilmSchoolRejects. 27 January 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)