It's typical, you wait years for a White House hostage thriller, and then two come along at once. Before Channing Tatum (G.I. Joe: Retaliation) gets a chance to protect Jamie Foxx's (Django Unchained) Potus in Roland Emmerich's White House Down, Gerard Butler (Machine Gun Preacher) will perform said duties for Aaron Eckhart (The Dark Knight) in Training Day director Antoine Fuqua's latest action thriller Olympus Has Fallen, which has just received its first poster and trailer today.
"When the White House (Secret Service Code: “Olympus”) is captured by a terrorist mastermind and the President is kidnapped, disgraced former Presidential guard Mike Banning finds himself trapped within the building. As our national security team scrambles to respond, they are forced to rely on Banning’s inside knowledge to help retake the White House, save the President, and avert an even bigger disaster."
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Thn’S 2017 Comic Book Movie Preview (From The Hollywood News. 17 January 2017, 12:49 AM, PST)
- Channing Tatum still attached to Fox’s Gambit movie (From Flickeringmyth. 16 January 2017, 9:43 AM, PST)
- Newswire: Channing Tatum will make his Gambit superhero movie, damn it (From The AV Club. 16 January 2017, 8:04 AM, PST)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- ‘Dark Night’ Clip: Tim Sutton Takes on American Gun Culture In His Latest Sundance Film (From Indiewire. 17 January 2017, 12:44 PM, PST)
- Update: Marvel adapting Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, complete with material cut from the film (From Flickeringmyth. 17 January 2017, 9:50 AM, PST)
- How to Identify the Four 'Peak Tom Hardy' Types (From Rolling Stone. 17 January 2017, 9:46 AM, PST)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- Horror Highlights: The Crooked Man, Injustice 2, Hostage To The Devil Exclusive Clip, Borderline (From DailyDead. 18 January 2017, 9:20 AM, PST)
- King Kong Makes a Friend in Skull Island Interactive Poster (From MovieWeb. 18 January 2017, 8:35 AM, PST)
- Legendary Entertainment loses its founder (From Den of Geek. 17 January 2017, 10:59 PM, PST)