Not to mention DreamWorks have just announced that dramatic film has begun principal photography.
Furthermore, Benedict Cumberbatch as international fugitive Julian Assange is pictured above with his colleague Daniel Domscheit-Berg, played by Inglourious Basterds’ Daniel Bruhl in the first official image from the film.
British star Cumberbatch and Spanish-born German thesp Bruhl are joined by co-stars Laura Linney, Anthony Mackie (The Hurt Locker), David Thewlis (War Horse), Peter Capaldi (In the Loop), Dan Stevens (Downton Abbey), Alicia Vikander (Anna Karenina), and Carice van Houten (Black Book).
DreamWorks reveals it
traces the heady, early days of WikiLeaks, culminating in the release of a series of controversial and history changing information leaks… We want to explore the complexities and challenges of transparency in the information age and, »
- Nick Martin
Similar News ItemsBenedict Cumberbatch
- ‘Collateral Beauty’ Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Film Over Creative Differences (From Variety - Film News. 5 October 2015, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- Screen unveils Stars of Tomorrow 2015 with Lff (From ScreenDaily. 5 October 2015, 1:51 AM, PDT)
- Screen, Lff unveil Stars of Tomorrow 2015 (From ScreenDaily. 5 October 2015, 1:51 AM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Cilla, Black Mirror and My Mad Fat Diary up for International Emmys (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 October 2015, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- Britain leads International Emmy award charge with seven nominations (From The Guardian - TV News. 5 October 2015, 11:17 AM, PDT)
- UK TV ratings: Strictly beats X Factor again, This Is England '90 ends with 1m (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 October 2015, 3:14 AM, PDT)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
- Christoph Waltz: 5 Things You Didn't Know About the Actor (From The Hollywood Reporter. 4 October 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Will Quentin Tarantino finally win Best Picture Oscar with 'The Hateful Eight'? (From Gold Derby. 29 September 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Christoph Waltz gave up on Hollywood "fantasy" (From ScreenDaily. 29 September 2015, 1:31 AM, PDT)