The country crooner and latest cover girl for Allure revealed the one beauty ritual she just won’t let her hubby see her do and divulges the products she can’t live with out! Get the details!
In the February issue if Allure, Carrie Underwood, 29, dished on everything from her husband, Nashville Predators center Mike Fisher, whom she refers to “Prince Charming” to the grooming service that’s best kept private. “If anything ever needed to be waxed,” she hinted. “There would be no witnesses to that!” especially not her hubby!
Carrie Underwood’s Beauty Must Haves
Carrie revealed she is certainly a girly girl at heart. “I love getting dressed up, when everyone smells nice and I’ve got my best perfume on,” Carrie says. Her favorite perfume is Clive Christian 1872, a fruity, citrusy, floral scent. When it comes to that famous blonde mane: Her favorite hair product is »
- Jennifer Tzeses
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Meghan Trainor Brings Lauren Alaina to Tears at ‘Road Less Traveled’ No. 1 Party: ‘Best Surprise Ever’ (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- TV Ratings: ‘Love Connection,’ ‘Beat Shazam’ Hand Fox First Thursday Win in a Year (From Variety - TV News. 26 May 2017, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Tell it to the judge: why American Idol needs no-nonsense Katy Perry (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 May 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Cannes Talk: Russell Levine, Route One Topper (From Variety - Film News. 26 May 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- STXfilms Boards Amy Schumer Comedy ‘I Feel Pretty’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 May 2017, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- Amy Schumer Comedy 'I Feel Pretty' Picked Up by Stx (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 25 May 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Has Learned to ‘Cut Myself Slack’ When It Comes to Working Out: ‘I Fit It in When I Can’ (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 7:31 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Reflects on Her ‘American Idol’ Win 12 Years Later: ‘I’m Still Not Sure How It All Happened’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 May 2017, 6:11 AM, PDT)
- From Dirty Dancing to Grease Live: Ranking How the Internet Felt About All the TV Musical Adaptations (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 5:31 AM, PDT)