The country crooner and latest cover girl for Allure revealed the one beauty ritual she just won’t let her hubby see her do and divulges the products she can’t live with out! Get the details!
In the February issue if Allure, Carrie Underwood, 29, dished on everything from her husband, Nashville Predators center Mike Fisher, whom she refers to “Prince Charming” to the grooming service that’s best kept private. “If anything ever needed to be waxed,” she hinted. “There would be no witnesses to that!” especially not her hubby!
Carrie Underwood’s Beauty Must Haves
Carrie revealed she is certainly a girly girl at heart. “I love getting dressed up, when everyone smells nice and I’ve got my best perfume on,” Carrie says. Her favorite perfume is Clive Christian 1872, a fruity, citrusy, floral scent. When it comes to that famous blonde mane: Her favorite hair product is »
- Jennifer Tzeses
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Kevin Hart, Jennifer Aniston, and Michael Keaton honored at the first People Magazine Awards (From Hitfix. 19 December 2014, 4:23 AM, PST)
- 'The Sing-Off' falls flat (From Hitfix. 17 December 2014, 10:06 PM, PST)
- Fox Faces Challenge to Make ‘American Idol’ Sing (From Variety - TV News. 17 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Charlie Hunnam's Very Handsome Hollywood Evolution (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 2:48 PM, PST)
- Ivan Reitman’s original Ghostbusters 3 title and casting choices revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 17 December 2014, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Title and Casting Details on the Cancelled Ghostbusters 3 Project (From GeekTyrant. 17 December 2014, 7:58 AM, PST)
- 7 Country Stars Whose Lives Mirrored the Music in 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 December 2014, 12:07 PM, PST)
- They're Having a Baby! 6 Best Pregnancy Announcements of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 5:17 PM, PST)
- 'The Voice' Finale: Can the Show Produce the Next Kelly Clarkson? (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 December 2014, 5:26 PM, PST)