Two questions come to mind when looking at this photo: What the heck is Evan Rachel Wood wearing? And why is she wearing it!?
The pregnant actress, 25, donned what looked to be a men's suit for the premiere of "The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman" at the Sundance Film Festival on Jan. 21. But to make matters worse, Wood -- who's expecting her first child with husband Jamie Bell -- paired the pinstriped three-piece suit with a baby blue button-down shirt and worn-out shoes to complete the androgynous look.
This outfit is a far cry from what the blond beauty usually wears -- you know, pretty dresses and high heels.
What do you think of Evan's Charlie Chaplin-esque look?
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News ItemsEvan Rachel Wood
- First Look: AMC's New Series 'Turn' (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 December 2013, 6:39 AM, PST)
- Paul Walker dies, aged 40: Stars pay tribute to Fast & Furious actor (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 November 2013, 8:30 PM, PST)
- Linkboy (From FilmExperience. 29 November 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
Jamie Bell (I)
- Nymphomaniac trailer accidentally shown to Florida children (From The Guardian - Film News. 4 December 2013, 4:15 AM, PST)
- Trailer: AMC’s Upcoming Revolutionary War Series ‘Turn,’ Starring Jamie Bell (From SoundOnSight. 3 December 2013, 10:38 PM, PST)
- New Teaser For AMC’s Turn Takes A Glimpse At America’s First Spy Ring (From We Got This Covered. 3 December 2013, 12:20 PM, PST)
- Game of Thrones Star Heads to Spanish Thriller Purgatorio (From Horror Asylum. 3 December 2013)
- Game Of Thrones' Oona Chaplin Will Star In Spanish Psychological Thriller Pergatorio (From Cinema Blend. 2 December 2013, 12:18 AM, PST)
- Spike Jonze on Jackass, Scarlett Johansson's erotic voice and techno love (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 November 2013, 5:12 AM, PST)