If familiarity really does breed contempt, then there exists a select set of songs American Idol fans would like to drag into a darkened alley and hurl into a manky dumpster.
Indeed, over the course of 12 seasons, certain offending ditties have become almost inescapable on the show, and their annual arrival feels as welcome as Kim Kardashian at a Mensa meeting.
Video | Idology: Report Card for Idol‘s Week 1 Singers! Plus: Nicki’s Side-Eye, Keith’s Best Body Part
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Renovated Home Will Rival Neverland Ranch (From E! Online. 26 September 2016, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Explains Why She’s Supporting Hillary Clinton for President (From TheImproper.com. 26 September 2016, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Gives Rob Some Parenting Advice on Rob & Chyna: ''When the Baby's First Born They Poop Out Tar!'' (From E! Online. 26 September 2016, 12:24 PM, PDT)
"American Idol" (2002)
- Miley Cyrus Performs With Billy Idol At iHeartRadio Music Festival (From Uinterview. 26 September 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus and Billy Idol Give Us More, More, More While Performing "Rebel Yell" (From BuzzSugar. 26 September 2016, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Joins Billy Idol Onstage at iHeartRadio Music Festival for Epic Surprise Performance (From E! Online. 24 September 2016, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Izo Plans Season Two Of Choreography Competition ‘Every Single Step’ For September 26th (From Tubefilter News. 21 September 2016, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Nakul Dev Mahajan talks Bollywood and So You Think You Can Dance (From Bollyspice. 16 September 2016, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- Sytycd Faves Reminisce About Best Routines Ahead of 250th Ep — Watch (From TVLine.com. 25 August 2016, 3:55 PM, PDT)