If familiarity really does breed contempt, then there exists a select set of songs American Idol fans would like to drag into a darkened alley and hurl into a manky dumpster.
Indeed, over the course of 12 seasons, certain offending ditties have become almost inescapable on the show, and their annual arrival feels as welcome as Kim Kardashian at a Mensa meeting.
Video | Idology: Report Card for Idol‘s Week 1 Singers! Plus: Nicki’s Side-Eye, Keith’s Best Body Part
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- 'My Favorite Things': Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood and Audra McDonald, who do you prefer? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 11 December 2013, 7:45 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Nashville Books Kelly Clarkson (From TVLine.com. 11 December 2013, 5:50 PM, PST)
- Why All the Singing Shows Need to Stop (From TVovermind.com. 11 December 2013, 12:50 PM, PST)
- ‘South Park’ Season Finale Attacks ‘Overweight’ Kim Kardashian (From HollywoodLife. 11 December 2013, 9:42 PM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Kanye West: He's the "Sweetest Person I've Ever Met in My Entire Life" (From E! Online. 11 December 2013, 7:58 PM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West & Demi Lovato Help Honor Oprah Winfrey (From E! Online. 11 December 2013, 7:22 PM, PST)
- Stephen "tWitch" Boss Marries Allison Holker: See Their Wedding Photo! (From Us Weekly. 11 December 2013, 11:24 AM, PST)
- So You Think You Can Dance's Stephen Boss & Allison Holker Are Married (From PEOPLE.com. 11 December 2013, 9:20 AM, PST)
- 'Sytycd' stars Allison and tWitch got hitched! (From EW.com - PopWatch. 11 December 2013, 12:16 AM, PST)