If familiarity really does breed contempt, then there exists a select set of songs American Idol fans would like to drag into a darkened alley and hurl into a manky dumpster.
Indeed, over the course of 12 seasons, certain offending ditties have become almost inescapable on the show, and their annual arrival feels as welcome as Kim Kardashian at a Mensa meeting.
Video | Idology: Report Card for Idol‘s Week 1 Singers! Plus: Nicki’s Side-Eye, Keith’s Best Body Part
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Harry Connick Jr. Catches Jennifer Lopez Mid-Selfie—See the Hilarious Pic! (From E! Online. 28 August 2014, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- New Survivor 29,Blood Vs Water Cast Finally Unveiled By CBS With New Photo (From OnTheFlix. 28 August 2014, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Own's YouTube Partnership Pays Off With Digital Series (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 27 August 2014, 4:02 PM, PDT)
Kim Kardashian West
- Famous TV Feuds - Oral Sex, Diane Sawyer and Katie Couric (From National Ledger. 28 August 2014, 4:24 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Famous Butt in Skintight Workout Wear After Cleavage-Centric Date Night With Kanye West: See All the Pics! (From E! Online. 28 August 2014, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- "Kuwtk" Finale: Kim Is Pissed Kylie Might Have Blue Hair at Her Wedding (From TooFab. 28 August 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Parties 2014: The Complete Guide (From Variety - TV News. 19 August 2014, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- John Legend’s ‘Breaking Through’ Launches YouTube Star Search (From Deadline New York. 18 August 2014, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Michael Johns Dead -- 'American Idol' Contestant Dies at 35 (From TMZ. 3 August 2014, 12:20 AM, PDT)