If familiarity really does breed contempt, then there exists a select set of songs American Idol fans would like to drag into a darkened alley and hurl into a manky dumpster.
Indeed, over the course of 12 seasons, certain offending ditties have become almost inescapable on the show, and their annual arrival feels as welcome as Kim Kardashian at a Mensa meeting.
Video | Idology: Report Card for Idol‘s Week 1 Singers! Plus: Nicki’s Side-Eye, Keith’s Best Body Part
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Carrie Underwood Gushes About Her ''Happy" Baby Boy, Reveals His New Milestone Keeping Mom and Dad Busy (From E! Online. 22 November 2015, 5:06 PM, PST)
- ‘American Idol’ Brings Back All Judges For Final Season (From Uinterview. 21 November 2015, 8:24 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Lopez Sounds Off on Kanye West's "Really Funny" American Idol Audition (From E! Online. 20 November 2015, 12:28 PM, PST)
Kim Kardashian West
- From Kim Kardashian's Honesty to Botched Dr. Terry Dubrow's Hilarious Reactions—21 Things We're Thankful for This Year (From E! Online. 26 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- 26 Times Kanye West Only Had Eyes For Kim Kardashian (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Kourtney Kardashian Gives Mason Disick a New, Edgy Haircut (From E! Online. 25 November 2015, 1:04 PM, PST)
- Nigel Lythgoe Choreographer Competition Series Set to Bow on Go90 (From Variety - TV News. 18 November 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Pop Culture Trivia-Based Game Show Set At Pop; Michael Ian Black To Host (From Deadline TV. 12 October 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Pop To Unveil Nigel Lythgoe-Produced ‘Easiest Game Show Ever’ (From Variety - TV News. 12 October 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)