If familiarity really does breed contempt, then there exists a select set of songs American Idol fans would like to drag into a darkened alley and hurl into a manky dumpster.
Indeed, over the course of 12 seasons, certain offending ditties have become almost inescapable on the show, and their annual arrival feels as welcome as Kim Kardashian at a Mensa meeting.
Video | Idology: Report Card for Idol‘s Week 1 Singers! Plus: Nicki’s Side-Eye, Keith’s Best Body Part
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Jay-Z All Smiles While Out in London After Admitting Kanye West ‘Really Hurt Me’ in Feud (From PEOPLE.com. 19 August 2017, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Step Aside, Kelly Ripa: Kim Kardashian Will Co-Host ‘Live’ With Ryan Seacrest (From HollywoodLife. 18 August 2017, 8:40 PM, PDT)
- Another Summer at the Shore! Snooki & JWoww Join Jersey Shore Spinoff (From PEOPLE.com. 18 August 2017, 6:21 PM, PDT)
"American Idol" (2002)
- Musicians’ Union Members Stage Free Concert to Bring Scoring Jobs Back to L.A. (From Variety - Film News. 19 August 2017, 8:26 PM, PDT)
- Madison Avenue Bets on ‘American Idol’ to Lead Freshman TV Shows (From Variety - TV News. 18 August 2017, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- American Idol: Auditions Begin for ABC Revival (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 August 2017, 9:36 PM, PDT)
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ preview: Top 9 will be ‘on fire’ when they perform next week [Watch] (From Gold Derby. 17 August 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- So You Think You Can Dance: Is the Fox TV Show Cancelled or Renewed for Season 15? (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 August 2017, 7:20 PM, PDT)
- So You Think You Can Dance: Season 14 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 August 2017, 7:20 PM, PDT)