This blonde beauty was spotted roaming the streets with the same pair of ballet flats on on five different occasions! The printed cap-toe flat is a great style staple, and every girl should have a pair of flat shoes in her wardrobe, making them our Shoesday Tuesday pick. Shop if you want to get the look.
Amanda Seyfried, 27, has shown off her Matt Bernson flats five times in the past two months! The Les Miserables star wore the printed cap-toe flat on multiple occasions, proving that even when you opt for a comfortable ensemble you don’t have to sacrifice your sense of style. We’re loving her cap toe flats — and we think they are a fantastic choice for Shoesday Tuesday.
Amanda paired them with plain, cuffed skinnies and neutral tops. The star certainly knows how to accessorize, and the printed design definitely helped to dress up her basics, »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Robert Pattinson's Dior Homme ad shows him making out with blonde model (From Pop2it. 18 June 2013, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Won’t Rebound Date After Robert Pattinson Split (From HollywoodLife. 18 June 2013, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Hangs Out at a Texas Hooters (From Popsugar. 18 June 2013, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- Lotus Entertainment Lands Thriller Spec ‘Revelation’ (From Deadline New York. 17 June 2013, 6:16 PM, PDT)
- Rodham Screenplay Buzz - Who Will Play Hillary Rodham Clinton in New Movie? (From National Ledger. 17 June 2013, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Better Luck Next Week, Amanda! (From Huffington Post. 14 June 2013, 4:14 AM, PDT)
Les Misérables (2012)
- Russell Crowe to Make Directorial Debut With ‘The Water Diviner’ (From Slash Film. 18 June 2013, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- New Poster for Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom with Idris Elba (From HeyUGuys. 18 June 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- New Look At Idris Elba As Nelson Mandela (From EmpireOnline. 18 June 2013, 2:24 AM, PDT)