This blonde beauty was spotted roaming the streets with the same pair of ballet flats on on five different occasions! The printed cap-toe flat is a great style staple, and every girl should have a pair of flat shoes in her wardrobe, making them our Shoesday Tuesday pick. Shop if you want to get the look.
Amanda Seyfried, 27, has shown off her Matt Bernson flats five times in the past two months! The Les Miserables star wore the printed cap-toe flat on multiple occasions, proving that even when you opt for a comfortable ensemble you don’t have to sacrifice your sense of style. We’re loving her cap toe flats — and we think they are a fantastic choice for Shoesday Tuesday.
Amanda paired them with plain, cuffed skinnies and neutral tops. The star certainly knows how to accessorize, and the printed design definitely helped to dress up her basics, »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Werner Herzog Reveals His ‘Great, Strange Fascination’ With Donald Trump (From Indiewire. 23 March 2017, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Second Opinion – The Lost City of Z (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 23 March 2017, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- "The Lost City of Z" (From SneakPeek. 23 March 2017, 5:56 AM, PDT)
Amanda Seyfried (I)
- Shirley Maclaine Interview, The Last Word (From MoviesOnline. 23 March 2017, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Wedding Bells: 6 Celebrity Couples Who've Already Said "I Do" This Year (From Popsugar. 21 March 2017, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- My Fun Interview with Shirley MacLaine and Amanda Seyfried for "The Last Word" (From Manny the Movie Guy. 20 March 2017, 10:27 PM, PDT)
Les Misérables (2012)
- Anne Hathaway on Her Husband: "His Love Has Changed Me" (From Popsugar. 14 March 2017, 9:07 AM, PDT)
- Amanda Seyfried In "Vogue" (From SneakPeek. 8 March 2017, 1:51 PM, PST)
- The Lesson of ‘Logan’: Superhero Sagas Are Better When They’re Real Movies (From Variety - Film News. 5 March 2017, 12:08 PM, PST)