This blonde beauty was spotted roaming the streets with the same pair of ballet flats on on five different occasions! The printed cap-toe flat is a great style staple, and every girl should have a pair of flat shoes in her wardrobe, making them our Shoesday Tuesday pick. Shop if you want to get the look.
Amanda Seyfried, 27, has shown off her Matt Bernson flats five times in the past two months! The Les Miserables star wore the printed cap-toe flat on multiple occasions, proving that even when you opt for a comfortable ensemble you don’t have to sacrifice your sense of style. We’re loving her cap toe flats — and we think they are a fantastic choice for Shoesday Tuesday.
Amanda paired them with plain, cuffed skinnies and neutral tops. The star certainly knows how to accessorize, and the printed design definitely helped to dress up her basics, »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Harmony Korine Is Writing A Gangster Movie For Robert Pattinson (From The Playlist. 29 July 2014, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Zac Efron Takes Night Off from New Girlfriend Michelle Rodriguez for Robert Pattinson (From National Ledger. 26 July 2014, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson in New ‘Maps to the Stars’ Trailer… in German! (see!) (From TheImproper.com. 25 July 2014, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- Will These Summer Flings Go the Distance? (From Popsugar. 25 July 2014, 2:48 AM, PDT)
- First Images From While We’Re Young, Coming Home, Force Majeure, and A Second Chance (From Collider.com. 22 July 2014, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- Tiff '14: First Pictures from Noah Baumbach's 'While We're Young' (From Rope Of Silicon. 22 July 2014, 9:37 AM, PDT)
Les Misérables (2012)
- Trailer: Unbroken (From Pure Movies. 13 July 2014, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- New Trailer for Angelina Jolie's WWII Film Unbroken (From GeekTyrant. 10 July 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Trailer Hits For Angelina Jolie’s Unbroken (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 July 2014, 8:01 AM, PDT)