This blonde beauty was spotted roaming the streets with the same pair of ballet flats on on five different occasions! The printed cap-toe flat is a great style staple, and every girl should have a pair of flat shoes in her wardrobe, making them our Shoesday Tuesday pick. Shop if you want to get the look.
Amanda Seyfried, 27, has shown off her Matt Bernson flats five times in the past two months! The Les Miserables star wore the printed cap-toe flat on multiple occasions, proving that even when you opt for a comfortable ensemble you don’t have to sacrifice your sense of style. We’re loving her cap toe flats — and we think they are a fantastic choice for Shoesday Tuesday.
Amanda paired them with plain, cuffed skinnies and neutral tops. The star certainly knows how to accessorize, and the printed design definitely helped to dress up her basics, »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Robert Pattinson Dior Gal Pal Camille Rowe a Summer Fantasy (Photos!) (From TheImproper.com. 1 May 2015, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Do you feel the power of the Gladiators? 10 stars of the hit '90s show then and now (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 April 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Fka Twigs Wears Her Gorgeous Engagement Ring - and Nothing Else (From Popsugar. 29 April 2015, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- "There Are No Chicks With Dicks" In The New Red Band Ted 2 Trailer (From Twitch. 28 April 2015, 3:38 AM, PDT)
- Restricted Trailer for Ted 2 is Here! (From Worst Previews. 28 April 2015, 2:57 AM, PDT)
- The Thunder Buddies Are Up To No Good In New Trailer For Ted 2 (From We Got This Covered. 27 April 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
Les Misérables (2012)
- The Water Diviner Review (From We Got This Covered. 23 April 2015, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- Joe Wright’s Pan Moves To October 9, 2015 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 April 2015, 8:25 PM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway Comes Close to Flashing New York While Experiencing a Marilyn Monroe Moment With Her Skirt (From E! Online. 15 April 2015, 5:08 PM, PDT)