The two beauties stepped out on the town wearing statement-making lips–who rocked the vivid pout better? Sound off below!
Jessica Alba, 31, punched up her pout while in Paris January 21 for The Christian Dior Haute-Couture Spring/Summer 2013 at Espace Ephemere des Tuileries, while on the very same day, Julianne Hough, 24, rocked cherry lips for the ‘Safe Haven’ Canadian premiere at Scotiabank theatre in Toronto, Canada. Both ladies looked so incredibly chic!
Bold Lip Tips
The difference between the hues: Jessica’s red has an orange tinge while Julianne’s is more fuchsia. With soft tones on their eyes and cheeks, these girls let their lips do all the talking. Julianne’s pink-y red works well against her skin tone since it has blue undertones which play up rather than diffuse her delicate features and porcelain complexion. Jessica’s lip are warmer and complement her olive complexion perfectly. While there are »
- Jennifer Tzeses
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Charlie Hunnam's Very Handsome Hollywood Evolution (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 2:48 PM, PST)
- Ivan Reitman’s original Ghostbusters 3 title and casting choices revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 17 December 2014, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Title and Casting Details on the Cancelled Ghostbusters 3 Project (From GeekTyrant. 17 December 2014, 7:58 AM, PST)
- Mark Hamill Goes to the Dark Side at Jason Reitman’s Live Reading of ‘The Empire Strikes Back’ (From Variety - Film News. 19 December 2014, 7:38 AM, PST)
- Jason Reitman’s Live Read of ‘The Empire Strikes Back’ Gets a Surprise Guest: Mark Hamill (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 12:52 AM, PST)
- Han Solo Will Be Played By This Woman In Jason Reitman's Empire Strikes Back (From Cinema Blend. 18 December 2014, 1:00 PM, PST)
- The Holiday Movies the Stars Just Can’t Get Enough Of (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 8:32 AM, PST)
- Celebrity Trainer Astrid McGuire -- Sheddin' 180 lbs ... Worth of Husband (From TMZ. 15 December 2014, 12:30 AM, PST)
- Ryan Seacrest, Shayna Terese Taylor Split, Radio Host Confirms He's "Single" (From Us Weekly. 13 December 2014, 3:38 AM, PST)