The two beauties stepped out on the town wearing statement-making lips–who rocked the vivid pout better? Sound off below!
Jessica Alba, 31, punched up her pout while in Paris January 21 for The Christian Dior Haute-Couture Spring/Summer 2013 at Espace Ephemere des Tuileries, while on the very same day, Julianne Hough, 24, rocked cherry lips for the ‘Safe Haven’ Canadian premiere at Scotiabank theatre in Toronto, Canada. Both ladies looked so incredibly chic!
Bold Lip Tips
The difference between the hues: Jessica’s red has an orange tinge while Julianne’s is more fuchsia. With soft tones on their eyes and cheeks, these girls let their lips do all the talking. Julianne’s pink-y red works well against her skin tone since it has blue undertones which play up rather than diffuse her delicate features and porcelain complexion. Jessica’s lip are warmer and complement her olive complexion perfectly. While there are »
- Jennifer Tzeses
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z Go Vegan for Christmas (From National Ledger. 7 December 2013, 12:43 PM, PST)
- Von Trapps Wanted Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music' (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 December 2013, 9:21 AM, PST)
- The Braddies 2013: Peter Bradshaw nominates his films of the year (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2013, 8:46 AM, PST)
- My husband best in world: Jessica Alba (From RealBollywood. 7 December 2013, 12:04 PM, PST)
- This Week's Can't-Miss Shots! (From Popsugar. 7 December 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Best of 2013: Who Is the Sexiest Woman of the Year? (From Popsugar. 7 December 2013, 3:55 AM, PST)
- Saving Santa – review | Mark Kermode (From The Guardian - Film News. 30 November 2013, 10:04 PM, PST)
- Saving Santa Review (From The Hollywood News. 28 November 2013, 5:13 PM, PST)
- Big Time Rush Singer Kendall Schmidt’s Solo Transition Gets Feature Documentary (From Deadline New York. 26 November 2013, 3:25 PM, PST)