The two beauties stepped out on the town wearing statement-making lips–who rocked the vivid pout better? Sound off below!
Jessica Alba, 31, punched up her pout while in Paris January 21 for The Christian Dior Haute-Couture Spring/Summer 2013 at Espace Ephemere des Tuileries, while on the very same day, Julianne Hough, 24, rocked cherry lips for the ‘Safe Haven’ Canadian premiere at Scotiabank theatre in Toronto, Canada. Both ladies looked so incredibly chic!
Bold Lip Tips
The difference between the hues: Jessica’s red has an orange tinge while Julianne’s is more fuchsia. With soft tones on their eyes and cheeks, these girls let their lips do all the talking. Julianne’s pink-y red works well against her skin tone since it has blue undertones which play up rather than diffuse her delicate features and porcelain complexion. Jessica’s lip are warmer and complement her olive complexion perfectly. While there are »
- Jennifer Tzeses
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Reese Witherspoon, Neil Patrick Harris Among Celebs Supporting ‘Red Nose Day’ (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2015, 6:16 PM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway's 'Godzilla' Meets 'Lost In Translation' Movie 'Colossal' Sued For Referencing Gareth Edwards' 'Godzilla' (From The Playlist. 21 May 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Robert De Niro Will Be The Comedian For Mike Newell (From We Got This Covered. 21 May 2015, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- Bethenny Frankel Chops Her Hair Into a Bob -- See Her Short 'Do! (From TooFab. 21 May 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Playboy Mansion Hosts ‘The Entourage Movie’ Screening (From Variety - Film News. 21 May 2015, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- L.A.'s Walt Disney of Shopping: Rick Caruso on Expansion Plans, Whose Advice He Seeks in Hollywood (From The Hollywood Reporter. 21 May 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- This Salt-n-Pepa 'Lip Sync Battle' Could Use a Bit More Spice (From Moviefone. 22 May 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough wardrobe oops at DWTS after party - Dancer's see through look (From National Ledger. 22 May 2015, 2:38 AM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough Suffers a Nip Slip After DWTS Finale! (From E! Online. 20 May 2015, 10:05 AM, PDT)