There are a lot of firsts for Daniel Radcliffe in his role as beat poet Allen Ginsberg in Kill Your Darlings. First gay love scenes, first time filming in the U.S., and first Perm! The 23-year-old actor has proved he’s not afraid of taking risks, and we’re sure you’ll agree that this time, the result is adorable.
As soon as we saw the first photos from the film, we became envious of Daniel’s luscious head of curls and couldn’t help wondering what his secret was. So soft and wavy! So dreamy! Don’t you just want to run your hand through it?! So at the movie’s Sundance premiere, we asked him to spill on the secret to his locks and also asked if he agreed it’s the best hair he’s gotten to sport for a role.
“Oh, yeah, »
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- 'Baby, It's Cold Outside': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics -- Poll (From EW.com - PopWatch. 9 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Watch: Trailer For Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s ‘HitRecord on TV’ (From The Hollywood News. 7 December 2013, 12:15 PM, PST)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt's 'HitRECord on TV' gets a trailer unlike any show you've seen before (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 December 2013, 4:20 PM, PST)
- Last Lap: What’s Changed About Daniel Radcliffe’s Look? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 9 December 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Dexter Fletcher To Direct Freddie Mercury Biopic (From EmpireOnline. 9 December 2013, 1:15 PM, PST)
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals New Hair Extensions for Upcoming Frankenstein Role—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 9 December 2013, 10:50 AM, PST)
- Spidey Hanging Around in Times Square in This Viral Video For The Amazing Spider-man 2 (From ScifiMafia. 9 December 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 getting an IMAX release (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2013, 1:53 PM, PST)
- Hi-Res The Amazing Spider-man 2 Trailer Screen Grabs (From ComicBookMovie. 9 December 2013, 1:45 PM, PST)