After splitting from Justin Bieber, Selena’s relied heavily on BFFs Taylor and Vanessa — two friends she credits with helping her stay ‘in line’! Read on for all the details.
Selena Gomez is making sure that she keeps herself together following her split from Justin Bieber — and she’s been leaning on her girlfriends Taylor Swift and Vanessa Hudgens for their support and guidance! In a new interview, the 20-year-old former Disney star explains just what it is about her two besties that she looks up to most.
“Taylor’s one of the most inspirational, positive, good-hearted people that I know,” she told Life & Style at her exclusive concert benefiting the U.S. Fund for Unicef in NYC on Jan. 19. “I met her when she was 18, and this was before Fearless came out. It is absolutely incredible to see somebody so successful and so humble, and I think she’s »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Who said it, Justin Bieber or Johnny Manziel? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 29 July 2014, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber -- Beverly Hills Cops School Condo Residents on Bieber Trouble (From TMZ. 29 July 2014, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber -- Sketchy 'Stache Attempt Unveiled (From TMZ. 29 July 2014, 12:02 AM, PDT)
- Which Country Star Is Banking More Than Taylor Swift's $64 Million? Find Out! (From E! Online. 28 July 2014, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- Watch The Giver Comic-Con Panel with Jeff Bridges and Lois Lowry (From GeekTyrant. 28 July 2014, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: 'Kingsman: The Secret Service' Interviews with Samuel L. Jackson and Colin Firth (From MovieWeb. 26 July 2014, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- Did Cara Delevingne Wear Fur to Leonardo DiCaprio's Wildlife Fundraiser?! (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 July 2014, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- The Fashion Police Give Their Ruling on Selena Gomez's White, Feathered Dress—Watch the Hilarious Clip! (From E! Online. 29 July 2014, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Covers up Tattoos - Selena Gomez Ex Boyfriend Fights with Neighbors (From National Ledger. 28 July 2014, 5:32 PM, PDT)