After splitting from Justin Bieber, Selena’s relied heavily on BFFs Taylor and Vanessa — two friends she credits with helping her stay ‘in line’! Read on for all the details.
Selena Gomez is making sure that she keeps herself together following her split from Justin Bieber — and she’s been leaning on her girlfriends Taylor Swift and Vanessa Hudgens for their support and guidance! In a new interview, the 20-year-old former Disney star explains just what it is about her two besties that she looks up to most.
“Taylor’s one of the most inspirational, positive, good-hearted people that I know,” she told Life & Style at her exclusive concert benefiting the U.S. Fund for Unicef in NYC on Jan. 19. “I met her when she was 18, and this was before Fearless came out. It is absolutely incredible to see somebody so successful and so humble, and I think she’s »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party Season 2 Premiere: Top Five Moments (From TVovermind.com. 18 October 2017, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Marilyn Manson Reignites Feud with Justin Bieber Saying He Has the 'Mind of a Squirrel' (From PEOPLE.com. 17 October 2017, 6:35 PM, PDT)
- Scott Disick and Sofia Richie Share Passionate Kiss in Venice (From PEOPLE.com. 17 October 2017, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Were Demi and Taylor Ever Friends? The Answer Is Simply Complicated (From Popsugar. 18 October 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend's Season 3 Opening Credits Sequence Is Here to Question What It Really Means to Be Crazy (From E! Online. 18 October 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Shows Off Her Costume Process for Her ‘Sarcastic Trip Down Memory Lane’ in 'Lwymmd' Music Video (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 October 2017, 2:29 AM, PDT)
- Bella Hadid Poses in Skimpy Underwear, Shows Off Her Fit Figure on Instagram (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 October 2017, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Praises Pal Demi Lovato's Documentary: 'I Wish More People Were Like You' (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 October 2017, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez's Reaction to Demi Lovato's Documentary Will Hit You Right in the Gut (From Popsugar. 18 October 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)