After splitting from Justin Bieber, Selena’s relied heavily on BFFs Taylor and Vanessa — two friends she credits with helping her stay ‘in line’! Read on for all the details.
Selena Gomez is making sure that she keeps herself together following her split from Justin Bieber — and she’s been leaning on her girlfriends Taylor Swift and Vanessa Hudgens for their support and guidance! In a new interview, the 20-year-old former Disney star explains just what it is about her two besties that she looks up to most.
“Taylor’s one of the most inspirational, positive, good-hearted people that I know,” she told Life & Style at her exclusive concert benefiting the U.S. Fund for Unicef in NYC on Jan. 19. “I met her when she was 18, and this was before Fearless came out. It is absolutely incredible to see somebody so successful and so humble, and I think she’s »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber, George Clooney & More: Celebs Caught Cleavage-Peeping (From HollywoodLife. 8 December 2013, 5:45 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber: 20 Times He Needed To Pull Up His Pants — Pics (From HollywoodLife. 8 December 2013, 5:30 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber claims bodyguard didn't throw man down hotel stairs (From RealBollywood. 7 December 2013, 11:04 PM, PST)
- First Golden Globes promo: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are terrible at music (From Hitfix. 8 December 2013, 2:17 PM, PST)
- Ariana Grande: It’s Great You Apologized For Your Selena Gomez Diss (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 3:17 PM, PST)
- Kendall Jenner ‘Happier Than Ever’ On NYC Brunch Date With Harry Styles (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 2:22 PM, PST)
- L.A. Critics Have Their First Best Picture Tie Since First Awards Year (From Alt Film Guide. 8 December 2013, 6:33 PM, PST)
- Selena Gomez Drops An F-Bomb At Jingle Ball — Watch The Video (From HollywoodLife. 8 December 2013, 2:46 PM, PST)
- Cailin Russo Wonders What Selena Gomez Was Thinking - Justin Bieber Kiss Excites Model (From National Ledger. 8 December 2013, 12:29 PM, PST)