Hunting witches gives you the munchies. And when you've got the munchies, there's only one place that can cure what ails you ... and it ain't a witch's oven, that's for sure.
Hansel and Gretel — once endangered children, now attractive monster-killers — are reimagined once again in our poster for "Hansel and Gretel Go to White Castle," which turns the storybook siblings into stoners prone to stumbling into the most surreal of adventures. Filling in for Neil Patrick Harris would be Idris Elba, the stars' shared co-star (he appeared with Gemma Arterton in "RocknRolla" and with Jeremy Renner in "Thor"), playing a meta-version of himself all hopped up on magical mushrooms.
Feel the fairy tale vibe and check out our poster below. It's cool, dude.
More NextMovie Originals View Gallery » »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsThor (2011)
- Age Of Ultron #10 Review (From Obsessed with Film. 20 June 2013, 12:41 AM, PDT)
- Working with James Gandolfini (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 June 2013, 12:09 AM, PDT)
- Emmys Q&A: Kat Dennings (From Deadline TV. 19 June 2013, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 19 June 2013, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Anthony Mackie Talks Captain America: Tws; New Details On 'The Falcon' (From ComicBookMovie. 18 June 2013, 7:06 AM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon Says Loki Won’t Appear In The Avengers 2 (From Obsessed with Film. 17 June 2013, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- City exec launches film slate (From ScreenDaily. 20 June 2013, 2:53 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Cillian Murphy to go 'In the Heart of the Sea' with Ron Howard; Plus, Sandra Bullock will not join 'Annie', more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 19 June 2013, 7:19 PM, PDT)
- The Lone Ranger Horses Around in New Featurette, Plus New TV Spots for World War Z, R.I.P.D. and Pacific Rim (From Collider.com. 19 June 2013, 4:37 PM, PDT)