Hunting witches gives you the munchies. And when you've got the munchies, there's only one place that can cure what ails you ... and it ain't a witch's oven, that's for sure.
Hansel and Gretel — once endangered children, now attractive monster-killers — are reimagined once again in our poster for "Hansel and Gretel Go to White Castle," which turns the storybook siblings into stoners prone to stumbling into the most surreal of adventures. Filling in for Neil Patrick Harris would be Idris Elba, the stars' shared co-star (he appeared with Gemma Arterton in "RocknRolla" and with Jeremy Renner in "Thor"), playing a meta-version of himself all hopped up on magical mushrooms.
Feel the fairy tale vibe and check out our poster below. It's cool, dude.
More NextMovie Originals View Gallery » »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsThor (2011)
- Thor Plans a Feast for His Roommate in Team Thor 2 Photo (From MovieWeb. 16 January 2017, 12:11 PM, PST)
- Thor Meets Jason Bourne! Matt Damon Joins Pal Chris Hemsworth and His Wife Elsa Pataky for Dinner in L.A. (From PEOPLE.com. 16 January 2017, 9:41 AM, PST)
- Thor: Ragnarok director shares Darryl Jacobson’s Thor photo (From Flickeringmyth. 16 January 2017, 4:58 AM, PST)
- 18 Movies You'll Want to See After They Premiere at Sundance (From BuzzSugar. 18 January 2017, 12:15 PM, PST)
- Bring On the Bidding Wars: 14 Movies That Could Sell Big at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival (From Indiewire. 18 January 2017, 7:19 AM, PST)
- Lrm's 10 Most Anticipated Sundance Film Festival Premieres (From LRM Online. 17 January 2017, 10:15 AM, PST)
- Thn’S 2017 Comic Book Movie Preview (From The Hollywood News. 17 January 2017, 12:49 AM, PST)
- Tom Hardy on Whether or Not He’s in Contention to Play James Bond: ‘If I Mention It, It’s Gone’ (From Indiewire. 16 January 2017, 2:09 PM, PST)
- Tom Hardy Wants to Play James Bond for Director Christopher Nolan (From MovieWeb. 16 January 2017, 1:32 PM, PST)