Giving an R-rated update to the classic fairy tale, Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters will be hitting the big screen in all three dimensions this weekend in the Us. The film topped the Russian box office over the weekend, and it’s likely to do the same in the States in a few days’ time.
Jeremy Renner (The Avengers) and Gemma Arterton (Quantum of Solace) star as the grown-up version of the young children we all know. We caught a great red-band trailer earlier in the month, followed by a new set of images last week, and now Paramount have released an action-packed TV spot to whet our appetites.
“After getting a taste for blood as children, Hansel (Jeremy Renner) and Gretel (Gemma Arterton) have become the ultimate vigilantes, hell-bent on retribution. Now, unbeknownst to them, Hansel and Gretel have become the hunted, and must face an evil far greater than witches… »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Comics on Film: Why Isn't the Hulk More Important to the Marvel Cinematic Universe? (From Movies.com. 21 October 2016, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Explains Why He's Hesitant To Introduce Marvel's Netflix Characters To The Cinematic Universe (From ComicBookMovie. 21 October 2016, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon Wants to Make ‘A Star Wars Story’ (From Slash Film. 20 October 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Funko Reveals Conan The Barbarian and Red Sonja Pop! Vinyl Figures (From DailyDead. 20 October 2016, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Watch Tom Cruise and Cuba Gooding Jr. Reunite to Recreate Jerry Maguire (From MovieWeb. 20 October 2016, 8:39 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise, Cuba Gooding Jr., Corden Recreate Jerry Maguire, Top Gun, Mission: Impossible and More (From TVLine.com. 20 October 2016, 4:23 AM, PDT)
- Watch the final trailer for Denis Villeneuve’s ‘Arrival’ (From The Hollywood News. 21 October 2016, 12:48 AM, PDT)
- Final Trailer for Denis Villeneuve's Outstanding Sci-Fi Movie 'Arrival' (From FirstShowing.net. 20 October 2016, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- ‘Arrival’ Trailer: Amy Adams Makes Contact With Aliens In Denis Villeneuve’s New Film (From Indiewire. 20 October 2016, 11:12 AM, PDT)