I'm still seeing signs for Gangster Squad everywhere, and I'm sick of not indulging my fetish for gay listmaking. So, here's my way of getting a fix: These are the nine hottest hotties of gangster films, and I hope we can agree that a gangster film can either be a classic shoot-'em-up thriller of the 1930s-40s with mensches like Jimmy Cagney and Paul Muni or a stylized modern version that's more about dress-up than White Heat credibility. I've included both versions in this list.
Here are your gangsters, ranked and dapper as hell.
Forgive me -- I am obligated to include the impossibly debonair Gosling since he makes every suit, glance, and cigarette puff a libidinous delight in Gangster Squad. How does he achieve such angles? I fear he has taken a sander to every pane on his face. I can't explain what he's achieved. »
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Amber Heard Calls Out Johnny Depp for Using Charity Donation as 'His Tax Deduction' (From PEOPLE.com. 25 August 2016, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- The Rock Named World’s Highest-Paid Actor, Earning Nearly $20 Million More Than Highest-Paid Actress, Jennifer Lawrence (From Indiewire. 25 August 2016, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp Should Pay Double His Divorce Settlement, Amber Heard’s Team Says (From The Wrap. 25 August 2016, 2:29 PM, PDT)
Robert De Niro
- Review: Hands Of Stone, Fleet of Foot, Light on Insight (From Screen Anarchy. 25 August 2016, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Don't Breathe' to Stifle Weekend Box Office as Summer 2016 Winds Down (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 25 August 2016, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Happy Birthday Sean Connery: Our Top 5 Favourite Roles (From Cineplex. 25 August 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Blade Runner 2 Set Collapses Killing Construction Worker (From MovieWeb. 25 August 2016, 5:58 PM, PDT)
- Venice Film Festival Cancels Opening Gala After Italy Earthquake (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 August 2016, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Jóhann Jóhannsson to score Blade Runner sequel (From Flickeringmyth. 24 August 2016, 11:30 PM, PDT)