2013! The year of the battle of the “Two White House Contained Thriller” movies. For you non-screenwriter types, contained thrillers are Die Hard movies inside a building or other tight location. This year we got not one but two Die Hard Inside The White House movies. In one corner we have Roland Emmerich’s White House Down starring Magic Mike (Channing Tatum) as a secret service agent and Django (Jamie Foxx) as the President. In the other corner we got Gerard Butler as the secret service agent and Aaron Eckhart as the President in Olympus Has Fallen. I read the scripts for the two films and they are both equally fun.
The slight lead goes to Olympus Has Fallen because FilmDistrict has just released the trailer and poster which we have for you below. The movie drops March 22. I can’t wait.
Here is your synopsis:
When the White House (Secret »
- El Mayimbe
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Watch: Capitol Crumbles Bit by Bit in 'White House Down' Featurette (From FirstShowing.net. 24 May 2013, 7:41 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Disowns "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." (From Manny the Movie Guy. 24 May 2013, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Watch Jennifer Aniston Strip In The 'We're The Millers' Trailer (From Filmology. 24 May 2013, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- ‘White House Down’ In Behind-The-Scenes Featurette & Poster (From The Hollywood News. 25 May 2013, 3:22 AM, PDT)
- Jamie Foxx Talks About His Role As Electro In ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ (From LatinoReview. 24 May 2013, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- White House Down Roland Emmerich Featurette (From MovieWeb. 24 May 2013, 4:22 PM, PDT)
- Fast & Furious 6: has auto mayhem crashed The Great Gatsby party? (From The Guardian - Film News. 22 May 2013, 2:51 AM, PDT)
- McG Set To Helm "Hunter Killer" (From Dark Horizons. 21 May 2013, 4:58 AM, PDT)
- McG Chases Hunter Killer (From EmpireOnline. 20 May 2013, 5:05 PM, PDT)