Rolling Stone dubbed Jennifer Lawrence the "coolest chick in Hollywood," and HuffPost Celebrity readers voted her the "sexiest woman alive," but the Golden Globe-winning actress wasn't always quite so ready for the spotlight.
We came across this adorable 2005 photo of the actress from back when she was an eighth grader with a really bad perm and we couldn't help but notice that young Lawrence bears a striking resemblance to a young Justin Timberlake. Those curls, those baby blues -- it's uncanny, really.
As the Oscar-nominated 22-year-old continues to wow us with her acting chops and make us adore her with every zany comment, we take a bit of solace in knowing that she too was once an awkward kid, like the rest of us.
Click here for more Oscar nominees before they were stars, courtesy of our friends at Snakkle.com.
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past Set Photo Teases White House Mutant Speech (From MovieWeb. 18 June 2013, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Bryan Singer Teases Potential X-men: Days Of Future Past Plot Point In Bts Image (From ComicBookMovie. 18 June 2013, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- Podcast: 'Man of Steel' Controversy, 'Mortal Instruments' and 'G.I. Joe 2' Came Out This Year (From Rope Of Silicon. 18 June 2013, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Lonely Island 'Wack' It Out Of The Park (From Huffington Post. 18 June 2013, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Can TV's returning Birds of a Feather cope in Towie's Essex of today? (From The Guardian - TV News. 18 June 2013, 5:12 AM, PDT)
- 'Hardcore Pawn' Star Les Gold -- I'd Buy Kim Kardashian's Baby Poop (From TMZ. 18 June 2013, 12:30 AM, PDT)