Basin City is about to add another resident to its growing population: Bruce Willis is back and ready for action!
That's the word from Robert Rodriguez, who spoke with MTV News at Sundance and tipped his hand over a flurry of "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" details. The highlight is that Willis will be back as Hartigan, the ill-fated detective who killed himself to protect Nancy at the end of the first "Sin City" movie.
"You'll be seeing him," the filmmaker teased.
Rodriguez divulged numerous other details, including that Joseph Gordon-Levitt's story is called "The Long, Bad Night" — and as the title implies, Jgl's gambler is in for a world of hurt after he crosses the wrong bad guy.
- Josh Wigler
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- Justice League Dark script done, awaits Warner Bros decision (From Den of Geek. 25 November 2014, 10:42 PM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Lip Sync Battle' Gets Spinoff TV Show (From Rolling Stone. 22 November 2014, 9:56 AM, PST)
- Marion Cotillard’s Curious Career (From Scott Feinberg. 20 November 2014, 7:24 AM, PST)
- Thn Turns 11! A Look Back At Our Favourite Films – Looper (2012) (From The Hollywood News. 26 November 2014, 4:45 AM, PST)
- How the Phantom Menace teaser trailer became a cinematic event (From Den of Geek. 25 November 2014, 5:52 AM, PST)
- how movies fail girls and women (fans and filmmakers alike) (From FlickFilosopher. 24 November 2014, 6:03 AM, PST)
Robert Rodriguez (I)
- Ventana Sur’s Blood Window Focuses Rapid Ramp-up of Latin American Genre (From Variety - Film News. 27 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Watch: Josh Brolin Explains His Flat Top in Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice' and More (Exclusive Video) (From Thompson on Hollywood. 26 November 2014, 4:04 AM, PST)
- Interview with Shahin Sean Solimon, writer, director and star of Sinbad: The Fifth Voyage (From Flickeringmyth. 17 November 2014, 4:14 AM, PST)