If you've seen any of Busy Philipps' film or television projects over the last decade and a half, you know she's a talented actress. But unless you follow her on Twitter, you might not know what a talented cake maker and seamstress she is.
Over the years, as she's amassed followers on Twitter and Instagram, Philipps has taken us inside her kitchen as she creates stunning cakes for daughter Birdie and recently revealed that she was equally qualified for a turn on Project Runway. I learned the second fact after ringing up the Cougar Town star to talk about the recently launched new season, and got a behind the seams look at her latest school project!
ETonline: Hey Busy, how's it going?
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Exclusive Interview With Robert Duvall On Wild Horses (From We Got This Covered. 28 March 2015, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- Russo Brothers Hire Mike Larocca as President of Production Company (From Variety - Film News. 27 March 2015, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Gillian Flynn, Steve McQueen to Write Heist Thriller for New Regency (From Variety - Film News. 27 March 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- James Franco on 'The Interview': 'We Never Felt We Were Doing Something Wrong' (From Rolling Stone. 27 March 2015, 6:55 AM, PDT)
- Joseph Gilgun Joins AMC's "Preacher" (From Dark Horizons. 25 March 2015, 4:57 AM, PDT)
- Joseph Gilgun cast as Cassidy in AMC’s Preacher (From Flickeringmyth. 25 March 2015, 4:16 AM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation' Trailer, First Look at the New Lex Luthor and More (From Movies.com. 28 March 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘The End of the Tour’, ’99 Homes’, ‘Goodbye to Language’ headlining Ebertfest 2015 (From SoundOnSight. 26 March 2015, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- News Briefs: Jason Segel Making Yet Another 'Lego Movie'; 'Fifty Shades' Director Exits (From Fandango. 26 March 2015, 1:36 PM, PDT)