*Updated with HD version* We’re less than three weeks away from the return of The Walking Dead Season 3 and a number of new promo spots have been making their way online. There’s been some shaky cam videos popping up over the past few days, but we have a good quality version of a trailer that contains plenty of new footage. Keep in mind that the trailer below does not just cover episode nine and shows scenes from at least the next few episodes.
AMC previously announced that The Walking Dead Season 3 will return with episode 9 on Sunday, February 10th at 9pm Est. It has also been announced that Talking Dead will be expanding to a one-hour program format and will immediately follow The Walking Dead at 10pm Est.
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Penny Dreadful: 8 Reasons You Should Be Watching Showtime’s Gleeful Gothic Horror (From Collider.com. 3 May 2015, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Quotes of the Week From NCIS: La, Castle, Once Upon a Time and More (From TVLine.com. 3 May 2015, 6:49 AM, PDT)
- Chad L. Coleman, ‘Walking Dead’ Actor, Rants On NYC Subway (From Uinterview. 3 May 2015, 5:30 AM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- NewFronts: Hulu Strikes Exclusive Deal With AMC For 'The Walking Dead' Spinoff (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 April 2015, 6:49 AM, PDT)
- Could The Walking Dead Get A Movie? Here's What Andrew Lincoln Says (From Cinema Blend. 27 April 2015, 9:14 PM, PDT)
- 10 Things You Didnt Know About The Walking Dead Cast (From Obsessed with Film. 24 April 2015, 2:48 AM, PDT)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Agents of Shield, The Walking Dead (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 May 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Norman Reedus Describes Favorite Scene From Season 5 of ‘The Walking Dead’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 April 2015, 4:02 PM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Mocks CNN's Baltimore Coverage With 'Hunger Games' Parody (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 April 2015, 9:44 AM, PDT)