it only encourages people to do distrustful things to him.
I've been watching the right try to claim that Downton Abbey is a conservative show. Jonah Goldberg wrote about it a couple weeks back and now Fox & Friends repeated that Downton challenges how "rich people... are reviled". Wow. That just says so much about how little they pay attention to everything. I'll be willing to consider that idea when Lord Grantham orders Mrs. Patmore to start using questionable ingredients when she cooks for the staff so that he can afford to have fancier wines with dinner.
Fox's ads for The Following broke a rule for television and asked viewers to watch the show on the DVR. Vulture explains what this means and how its another step in changing how viewers watch TV and how the industry responds to it. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 3/2/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 March 2015, 1:42 PM, PST)
- Kelly Clarkson "I Don't Care" If My Daughter River Is Gay: "I Just Hope She Finds Love" (From Us Weekly. 2 March 2015, 1:19 PM, PST)
- Keith Urban: Life Without Nicole Kidman Would Be Like a Game of Jenga (From PEOPLE.com. 2 March 2015, 11:40 AM, PST)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Today in Movie Culture: Tributes to Leonard Nimoy (From Movies.com. 2 March 2015, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Outrage Watch: Michelle Rodriguez takes heat over superhero comments (From Hitfix. 2 March 2015, 3:13 PM, PST)
- ‘The Last Man on Earth’ Review: A New Hit For Fox (From Uinterview. 2 March 2015, 2:51 PM, PST)
Jennifer Lopez (I)
- The Voice Recap: Chair-iats of Fire (From TVLine.com. 2 March 2015, 7:47 PM, PST)
- Q&A: NBC’s Bob Greenblatt on Faith-Based Dramas, ‘Blacklist’ Move, Multicam Comedy Focus (From Variety - TV News. 2 March 2015, 10:32 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Lopez's twins Max and Emme keep away the blues (From National Ledger. 1 March 2015, 6:10 PM, PST)