News Louisa Mellor Jan 22, 2013
Spoilers ahoy as synopses and casting details are released for Black Mirror's second series...
We’ll bring you a spoiler-free review of the series opener soon, but in the meantime, the following plot and casting details have been revealed for the three fifty-minute episodes.
(We're posting the details as sparingly as possible for those interested, and as ever, have kept the major spoilers out, but with a series as smart and surprising as Black Mirror, why not step away from the screen now and go in completely cold? Given the choice, it’s what we’d do.)
Episode one: Be Right Back
Premise: What if we could »
Similar News ItemsHayley Atwell
- Agent Carter to Return in Avengers 4? (From MovieWeb. 24 September 2017, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- Hayley Atwell Teases Agent Carter’s Return In Avengers 4 (From We Got This Covered. 24 September 2017, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Hayley Atwell sparks speculation about Peggy Carter return in Avengers 4 (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2017, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Goodbye Christopher Robin (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2017, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- 5 Key Details About Star Wars: Episode IX We've Already Got Our Hands On (From BuzzSugar. 22 September 2017, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: 50 Pairs of Passes to ‘American Made’ With Tom Cruise (From HollywoodChicago.com. 22 September 2017, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- One More Trailer for Alien Invasion Thriller 'Revolt' Starring Lee Pace (From FirstShowing.net. 19 September 2017, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- Interview: Angela Dixon (From The Cultural Post. 16 September 2017, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Eat Locals’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 2 September 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)