Bigelow’s latest feature was given a limited release in the Us before Christmas, and has been on wide release in the States for the past two weeks. And now the wait is finally over on our shores, with its arrival in the UK landing this weekend.
We saw two great new TV spots earlier in the month, and Sony have released an intriguing new featurette going behind the scenes of production.
“The upcoming true-life drama “Zero Dark Thirty” details the decade-long global hunt for Osama bin Laden, and in this exclusive in-theater banner, you get a satellite view of his secret compound in Pakistan. Two Black Hawk helicopters are seen approaching the fortified compound in the moments before »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsJessica Chastain
- 29 Famous Guest Stars You Forgot Were on Veronica Mars (From BuzzSugar. 12 March 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- The top 25 underappreciated films of 2011 (From Den of Geek. 12 March 2014, 4:15 AM, PDT)
- Four New Images from The Strain Have Lots of Character (From Dread Central. 7 March 2014, 1:04 PM, PST)
The Hurt Locker (2008)
- Watch: Featurette on the The Falcon From Captain America: The Winter Soldier (From Filmonic. 16 March 2014, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- New Captain America: The Winter Soldier Clip And Featurette Have Falcon Kicking Ass (From Cinema Blend. 14 March 2014, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- New promos for Captain America: The Winter Soldier (From Flickeringmyth. 14 March 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Anne Sweeney on Disney CEO Post: ‘It Wasn’t the Job I Wanted’ (From Variety - Film News. 11 March 2014, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Anne Sweeney on Disney CEO Post: ‘It Wasn’t the Job I Wanted’ (From Variety - TV News. 11 March 2014, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Steve McQueen paves way for artists to break the boundaries (From The Guardian - Film News. 8 March 2014, 4:12 PM, PST)