News Simon Brew Jan 22, 2013
Warning: this story contains a spoiler for The Dark Knight Rises
It's been quite a year for Joseph Gordon-Levitt. The past twelve months have seen him on cinema screens in The Dark Knight Rises, Premium Rush, Looper and Lincoln. And at the Sundance Film Festival, his directorial debut, Don Jon's Addiction, has gone down well.
It's inevitably questions about his role in the DC universe that continue to follow him though, not least because of the way The Dark Knight Rises ended, leaving him in pole position to take on the cape and cowl of Batman. Indeed, rumours have been rife that the role would be his in Warner Bros' mooted Justice League movie, due in 2015.
In a new interview, Gordon-Levitt has addressed how he »
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Examining the Christopher Nolan backlash (From Den of Geek. 23 February 2015, 10:33 PM, PST)
- Mad Max: Fury Road gets an international trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 19 February 2015, 10:26 AM, PST)
- 2015 Oscar Previews: Part 2 (From Cinelinx. 18 February 2015, 2:26 PM, PST)
- Oliver Stone’s ‘Snowden’ Pic Adds ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Actor (From Deadline. 25 February 2015, 1:24 PM, PST)
- Predator, Back To The Future Composer Alan Silvestri To Be Honored At The World Soundtrack Awards (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 February 2015, 1:01 PM, PST)
- Composer Alan Silvestri Being Feted at World Soundtrack Awards (From Variety - Film News. 25 February 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" - More 'Batmobile' (From SneakPeek. 26 February 2015, 6:57 PM, PST)
- Hero Blend #53: What It Means For DC To Unite The Seven (From Cinema Blend. 26 February 2015, 5:26 PM, PST)
- 10 sequels that ignored previous films (From Den of Geek. 26 February 2015, 8:15 AM, PST)