In a recent interview with MTV, the director of Sin City: A Dame To Kill For, Robert Rodriguez, enthusiastically shed some light on the upcoming movie. He talked about the script, the progress of the film’s production, the return of an actor to his former role and the addition of a new one.
What we know now is that the crime-thriller will consist of four short stories, two of which will be adapted from the graphic novel, A Dame to Kill For and Just Another Saturday Night, and two completely original stories.
A Dame to Kill For will be the prequel to The Big Fat Kill story from the first movie, which revolved around Dwight McCarthy. The former will delve deeper into Dwight’s past and the results of his relationship with Ava Lord. Although no actress has been confirmed for the role of Ava, Josh Brolin will portray Dwight in this installment. »
- Efe Dada
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- 5 Casting Notices to Peruse This Weekend! (From Backstage. 19 December 2014, 2:17 PM, PST)
- New Pictures from 'Star Wars 7', 'Insurgent', 'Furious 7', 'Ted 2', 'Jurassic World' and More (From Rope Of Silicon. 19 December 2014, 10:16 AM, PST)
- Anthony Mackie Takes the Lead in 'Make a Wish' (From MovieWeb. 18 December 2014, 1:46 PM, PST)
- Bruce Willis Sends Holiday Cheer to the Troops (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 December 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- 10 Times Brad Pitt Made Your Bottom Lip Quiver (From Obsessed with Film. 19 December 2014, 12:49 AM, PST)
- Letters: Iain M Banks, Star Trek, Shield and TV shows (From Den of Geek. 18 December 2014, 7:26 AM, PST)
- More "Inherent Vice" (From SneakPeek. 20 December 2014, 2:47 PM, PST)
- James Gunn says the Thanos scene in Guardians of the Galaxy was the hardest scene to write (From Flickeringmyth. 19 December 2014, 1:39 PM, PST)
- Inherent Vice Review (From We Got This Covered. 19 December 2014, 12:47 PM, PST)