During a recent intervew with MTV, Marvel's Kevin Feige gave an update on Iron Man 3. He talked about Robert Downey Jr.'s performance and character development, the Mandarin, and director Shane Black.
"Robert Downey Jr. gave his all to this performance. He left no stone unturned."
Feige goes on to say:
"So much of the journey of 'Iron Man 3' is informed by Tony's experiences in 'The Avengers. It's almost like post-traumatic stress: he really has retreated after the events of 'The Avengers' into his workshop, where he's building advanced versions of his suits. He has [designed] a version of the suit that can latch onto him in individual pieces ... anytime, anywhere. As he starts to realize, it's basically because he doesn't want to be out of the suit: he's seen a lot of things in 'Avengers' and has encountered a lot of powerful people, much more powerful than he is. »
- Jim Napier
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Angelina Jolie's Mistress of All Evil featured on new Maleficent posters (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 12:05 AM, PDT)
- 24: Live Another Day Releases New Promo Teaser (From AreYouScreening. 10 March 2014, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- Cosplay: Lyndsey Elaine As Bane From The Dark Knight Rises (From ComicBookMovie. 9 March 2014, 3:31 AM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- Cosplay: Katy Scarlett As Captain America & Butterfly As Wonder Woman (From ComicBookMovie. 11 March 2014, 12:34 AM, PDT)
- Watch a New Featurette from Captain America: The Winter Soldier That Features Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow (From Collider.com. 10 March 2014, 6:18 PM, PDT)
- New Concept Art From ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ (From LatinoReview. 10 March 2014, 5:21 PM, PDT)
Robert Downey Jr.
- Chris Hemsworth says "everything is ramped up" in The Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 12:04 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence fans petition for MTV Awards Best Hero nomination (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Jon Favreau Signs Up For Term Life (From EmpireOnline. 10 March 2014, 5:05 PM, PDT)