Where is Tony at when the film begins?
“So much of the journey of ‘Iron Man 3′ is informed by Tony’s experiences in ‘The Avengers. It’s almost like post-traumatic stress: he really has retreated after the events of ‘The Avengers’ into his workshop, where he’s building advanced versions of his suits. He has [designed] a version of the suit that can latch onto him in individual pieces … anytime, anywhere. As he starts to realize, it’s basically because he doesn’t want to be out of the suit: he’s »
- Andy Greene
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Exclusive: James Badge Dale Talks Coldblood and Spoilers in Iron Man 3 (From MovieWeb. 21 May 2013, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- A Planetload Of New Images, Banners & Posters From 'Man Of Steel' Arrive (From The Playlist. 21 May 2013, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- James Badge Dale Talks Iron Man 3, His Audition Process, the Character’s Physicality, World War Z, The Lone Ranger, and More (From Collider.com. 21 May 2013, 7:53 AM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Rebecca Halls Gets "Bazaar" (From SneakPeek. 22 May 2013, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- Michael Shannon shines in Superman trailer (From The Guardian - Film News. 22 May 2013, 6:08 AM, PDT)
- Mike Gold: Superman’s Two Fathers (From Comicmix. 22 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- Vince Vaughn’s ‘Delivery Man’ Arrives With A Teaser Trailer (From The Hollywood News. 22 May 2013, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- Comic Book Checklist: May 22nd, 2013 (From MTV Splash Page. 22 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- First full trailer for Marvel's Avengers Assemble (From Den of Geek. 22 May 2013, 1:48 AM, PDT)