Where is Tony at when the film begins?
“So much of the journey of ‘Iron Man 3′ is informed by Tony’s experiences in ‘The Avengers. It’s almost like post-traumatic stress: he really has retreated after the events of ‘The Avengers’ into his workshop, where he’s building advanced versions of his suits. He has [designed] a version of the suit that can latch onto him in individual pieces … anytime, anywhere. As he starts to realize, it’s basically because he doesn’t want to be out of the suit: he’s »
- Andy Greene
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron"- Behold The 'Vision' (From SneakPeek. 13 July 2014, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: On Day 3 (July 26) Vamp Out with True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Salem, Ahs: Coven, Constantine, Grimm, Sin City, Lovecraft, Twin Peaks, and More! (From Dread Central. 12 July 2014, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 Schedule for Saturday, July 26th (From MovieWeb. 12 July 2014, 11:52 AM, PDT)
Robert Downey Jr.
- Stan Lee Confirms 'Avengers 2' Cameo, Wants to Be in 'Batman v Superman' (From MovieWeb. 12 July 2014, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- What Will We See at Marvel’s Comic-Con Panel This Year? (From Collider.com. 11 July 2014, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Inside Robert Downey Jr.'s Fight to Help His Son Indio After Drug Arrest (From PEOPLE.com. 11 July 2014)
Iron Man (2008)
- Will Marvel Pounce On "Black Panther" ? (From SneakPeek. 13 July 2014, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" Updates (From SneakPeek. 13 July 2014, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Could Replacements Actors Keep the Avengers Franchise Going After the Original Cast Leaves? (From Cinelinx. 12 July 2014, 11:38 PM, PDT)