The return of "Revolution" to television is still a couple months away, but NBC is hoping to keep fans of the show engaged with a series of webisodes.
The six-part, animated series of web-only stories launches Monday (Jan. 21), with new installments debuting once a week, EW reports. They'll run on NBC.com, Hulu, YouTube and on demand.
They're told from the perspective of Sgt. Wheatley, the character played by Reed Diamond in the episode "Kashmir." They're a series of letters detailing his work within the Monroe Militia. In the first one, which you can watch below, Wheatley details the death of some of his fellow militiamen and his infiltration of a rebel camp.
"Revolution" returns to NBC on March 25. Take a look at the first webisode:
Similar News Items"Revolution" (2012)
- Sdcc: Idw announces new post-Revolution titles, including Optimus Prime ongoing series (From Flickeringmyth. 21 July 2016, 9:45 PM, PDT)
- Vin Diesel Drops First ‘xXx: Return of Xander Cage’ Teaser (Video) (From The Wrap. 18 July 2016, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- Mistresses Recap: Shock Jock and Four Smoking Hotties (From TVLine.com. 4 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
Reed Diamond (I)
- Underground: Season Two Renewal for Wgn America Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 April 2016, 5:26 PM, PDT)
- Wgn America Renews ‘Underground’ for Second Season (From Variety - TV News. 25 April 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 Episode 16 Review – ‘Paradise Lost’ (From Flickeringmyth. 14 April 2016, 3:45 PM, PDT)