The return of "Revolution" to television is still a couple months away, but NBC is hoping to keep fans of the show engaged with a series of webisodes.
The six-part, animated series of web-only stories launches Monday (Jan. 21), with new installments debuting once a week, EW reports. They'll run on NBC.com, Hulu, YouTube and on demand.
They're told from the perspective of Sgt. Wheatley, the character played by Reed Diamond in the episode "Kashmir." They're a series of letters detailing his work within the Monroe Militia. In the first one, which you can watch below, Wheatley details the death of some of his fellow militiamen and his infiltration of a rebel camp.
"Revolution" returns to NBC on March 25. Take a look at the first webisode:
Similar News Items"Revolution" (2012)
- Sundance: 19 Biggest Breakthrough Performances (From Variety - Film News. 30 January 2016, 12:12 PM, PST)
- The Week in Spandex – Suicide Squad, Batman v Superman, Wonder Woman, Justice League, Deadpool, X-Men: Apocalypse, Captain America: Civil War, Thor: Ragnarok, The Punisher, The Defenders, Marvel / Star Wars crossover and more (From Flickeringmyth. 23 January 2016, 8:08 AM, PST)
- NBC Sets Dates for Carmichael's Return, 3 New Series Premieres (From TVLine.com. 22 January 2016, 12:27 PM, PST)
Reed Diamond (I)
- Underground: Wgn Releases First Look (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 January 2016, 1:48 PM, PST)
- Outsiders, Underground: Wgn Series to Debut Commercial-Free (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 January 2016, 4:30 PM, PST)
- Underground: Wgn America's Underground Railroad Escape Thriller Gets March Premiere Date, Two Trailers (From TVLine.com. 14 December 2015, 11:54 AM, PST)