The return of "Revolution" to television is still a couple months away, but NBC is hoping to keep fans of the show engaged with a series of webisodes.
The six-part, animated series of web-only stories launches Monday (Jan. 21), with new installments debuting once a week, EW reports. They'll run on NBC.com, Hulu, YouTube and on demand.
They're told from the perspective of Sgt. Wheatley, the character played by Reed Diamond in the episode "Kashmir." They're a series of letters detailing his work within the Monroe Militia. In the first one, which you can watch below, Wheatley details the death of some of his fellow militiamen and his infiltration of a rebel camp.
"Revolution" returns to NBC on March 25. Take a look at the first webisode:
Similar News Items"Revolution" (2012)
- Pilot Directors Soar But “Regular” Episodes Do Heavy Lifting (From Variety - TV News. 19 June 2013, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Longtime TV Regulars Face Uncertain Job Market (From Variety - TV News. 18 June 2013, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit (From Access Hollywood. 18 June 2013, 12:03 PM, PDT)
Reed Diamond (I)
- TV Review: TNT’s ‘Franklin & Bash’ Adds Heather Locklear (From HollywoodChicago.com. 19 June 2013, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon: From Superheroes to Shakespeare with Much Ado About Nothing (From MovieWeb. 17 June 2013, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Alexis Denisof, Amy Acker talk 'Much Ado About Nothing' - video (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 14 June 2013, 9:55 AM, PDT)