The return of "Revolution" to television is still a couple months away, but NBC is hoping to keep fans of the show engaged with a series of webisodes.
The six-part, animated series of web-only stories launches Monday (Jan. 21), with new installments debuting once a week, EW reports. They'll run on NBC.com, Hulu, YouTube and on demand.
They're told from the perspective of Sgt. Wheatley, the character played by Reed Diamond in the episode "Kashmir." They're a series of letters detailing his work within the Monroe Militia. In the first one, which you can watch below, Wheatley details the death of some of his fellow militiamen and his infiltration of a rebel camp.
"Revolution" returns to NBC on March 25. Take a look at the first webisode:
Similar News Items"Revolution" (2012)
- Daniella Alonso Joins ‘Animal Kingdom’ Pilot; Emma Greenwell In ‘The Way (From Deadline TV. 24 August 2015, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- 'Suicide Squad' Cast Get More Gifts from the Joker (From MovieWeb. 21 August 2015, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- ‘Transparent,’ ‘Empire’ Lead Casting Society of America’s Artios Awards Nominations (From Variety - TV News. 21 August 2015, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Ten Best: Creepiest Towns on TV (From Blogomatic3000. 12 August 2015, 1:08 PM, PDT)
- Win Wayward Pines On DVD (From Obsessed with Film. 12 August 2015, 5:57 AM, PDT)
- John Legend to Produce Wgn America’s ‘Underground’ (From Variety - TV News. 29 July 2015, 12:10 PM, PDT)