The return of "Revolution" to television is still a couple months away, but NBC is hoping to keep fans of the show engaged with a series of webisodes.
The six-part, animated series of web-only stories launches Monday (Jan. 21), with new installments debuting once a week, EW reports. They'll run on NBC.com, Hulu, YouTube and on demand.
They're told from the perspective of Sgt. Wheatley, the character played by Reed Diamond in the episode "Kashmir." They're a series of letters detailing his work within the Monroe Militia. In the first one, which you can watch below, Wheatley details the death of some of his fellow militiamen and his infiltration of a rebel camp.
"Revolution" returns to NBC on March 25. Take a look at the first webisode:
Similar News Items"Revolution" (2012)
- Sam Raimi To Produce The Last of Us Movie (From Beyond Hollywood. 7 March 2014, 8:35 AM, PST)
- Revolution season 2 episode 15 review: Dreamcatcher (From Den of Geek. 7 March 2014, 7:29 AM, PST)
- Interview: Johnny Sequoyah and Jake McLaughlin of NBC’s “Believe” (From ChannelGuideMag. 7 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
Reed Diamond (I)
- 'Franklin & Bash' Adds New Series Regular for Season 4 (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 January 2014, 1:26 PM, PST)
- The Mentalist: Did Jane's Plan Backfire? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 10 November 2013, 8:51 PM, PST)
- 'The Mentalist' - 'Fire and Brimstone': Dot, dot, dot (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 10 November 2013, 8:47 PM, PST)