The return of "Revolution" to television is still a couple months away, but NBC is hoping to keep fans of the show engaged with a series of webisodes.
The six-part, animated series of web-only stories launches Monday (Jan. 21), with new installments debuting once a week, EW reports. They'll run on NBC.com, Hulu, YouTube and on demand.
They're told from the perspective of Sgt. Wheatley, the character played by Reed Diamond in the episode "Kashmir." They're a series of letters detailing his work within the Monroe Militia. In the first one, which you can watch below, Wheatley details the death of some of his fellow militiamen and his infiltration of a rebel camp.
"Revolution" returns to NBC on March 25. Take a look at the first webisode:
Similar News Items"Revolution" (2012)
- 23 years ago today, Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ opened in theaters (From Hitfix. 25 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Gotham, Ep. 2.08, “Tonight’s the Night” (From SoundOnSight. 9 November 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)
- Dream Casting: Mark Pellegrino should play a Bond villain (From SoundOnSight. 8 November 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
Reed Diamond (I)
- Watch the trailer for Wgn America’s Underground (From Flickeringmyth. 24 November 2015, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Underground: Teaser for the Wgn Underground Railroad Series Released (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 November 2015, 2:02 PM, PST)
- New Promo & Stills For Minority Report Season 1 Finale: "Everybody Runs" (From ComicBookMovie. 23 November 2015, 6:33 PM, PST)