The return of "Revolution" to television is still a couple months away, but NBC is hoping to keep fans of the show engaged with a series of webisodes.
The six-part, animated series of web-only stories launches Monday (Jan. 21), with new installments debuting once a week, EW reports. They'll run on NBC.com, Hulu, YouTube and on demand.
They're told from the perspective of Sgt. Wheatley, the character played by Reed Diamond in the episode "Kashmir." They're a series of letters detailing his work within the Monroe Militia. In the first one, which you can watch below, Wheatley details the death of some of his fellow militiamen and his infiltration of a rebel camp.
"Revolution" returns to NBC on March 25. Take a look at the first webisode:
Similar News Items"Revolution" (2012)
- Remembering the First and Only Arab World Movie Star Known Around the Globe (From Alt Film Guide. 23 July 2015, 9:10 PM, PDT)
- Priyanka Chopra Is Quite the Wanted Woman in ABC's Quantico Poster (From TVLine.com. 20 July 2015, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- The Flash's Rick Cosnett Joins ABC's Quantico as Gay FBI Analyst (From TVLine.com. 20 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- John Legend to Produce Wgn America’s ‘Underground’ (From Variety - TV News. 29 July 2015, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- John Legend Replaces Kanye West as Underground's Music Boss (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2015, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: One Tree Hill Vet Goes Underground, Hot New Affair and More (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2015, 12:36 PM, PDT)