The return of "Revolution" to television is still a couple months away, but NBC is hoping to keep fans of the show engaged with a series of webisodes.
The six-part, animated series of web-only stories launches Monday (Jan. 21), with new installments debuting once a week, EW reports. They'll run on NBC.com, Hulu, YouTube and on demand.
They're told from the perspective of Sgt. Wheatley, the character played by Reed Diamond in the episode "Kashmir." They're a series of letters detailing his work within the Monroe Militia. In the first one, which you can watch below, Wheatley details the death of some of his fellow militiamen and his infiltration of a rebel camp.
"Revolution" returns to NBC on March 25. Take a look at the first webisode:
Similar News Items"Revolution" (2012)
- Wizard World Comic Con St. Louis May 22-24 – Great Line-Up of Movie Guests (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 April 2015, 7:44 PM, PDT)
- This week in tv news: AMC’s ‘Preacher’ adaptation casts its lead (From SoundOnSight. 18 April 2015, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- The Messengers: Do You Have Faith in The CW's New Supernatural Drama? (From TVLine.com. 17 April 2015, 6:59 PM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Tom Savini’s Nightmare City Remake, Excerpt from Zombie Novel ‘Outbreak: The Hunger’, Watch First Episode of Wayward Pines (From DailyDead. 24 April 2015, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- Fox Giving ‘Wayward Pines’ a Free, Weeklong Global Preview (From Variety - TV News. 23 April 2015, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- Wayward Pines Photos: Get to Know the Denizens of Fox's Eerie New Mystery (From TVLine.com. 22 April 2015, 8:05 AM, PDT)