The return of "Revolution" to television is still a couple months away, but NBC is hoping to keep fans of the show engaged with a series of webisodes.
The six-part, animated series of web-only stories launches Monday (Jan. 21), with new installments debuting once a week, EW reports. They'll run on NBC.com, Hulu, YouTube and on demand.
They're told from the perspective of Sgt. Wheatley, the character played by Reed Diamond in the episode "Kashmir." They're a series of letters detailing his work within the Monroe Militia. In the first one, which you can watch below, Wheatley details the death of some of his fellow militiamen and his infiltration of a rebel camp.
"Revolution" returns to NBC on March 25. Take a look at the first webisode:
Similar News Items"Revolution" (2012)
- ‘Quantico’ Alum Graham Rogers Joins ‘Ray Donovan’ Season 5 (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 21 February 2017, 11:54 AM, PST)
- Timeless On the Bubble: Keep or Cut? (From TVLine.com. 8 February 2017, 1:27 PM, PST)
- The 10 Biggest Grammy Upsets of All Time (From PEOPLE.com. 8 February 2017, 9:39 AM, PST)
Reed Diamond (I)
- Feud: Bette And Joan Review (From We Got This Covered. 22 February 2017, 6:29 PM, PST)
- Underground: Full Season Two Trailer & Photos Released (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 February 2017, 8:43 PM, PST)
- Underground: Season Two Art Unveiled by Wgn America (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 February 2017, 7:08 PM, PST)