The return of "Revolution" to television is still a couple months away, but NBC is hoping to keep fans of the show engaged with a series of webisodes.
The six-part, animated series of web-only stories launches Monday (Jan. 21), with new installments debuting once a week, EW reports. They'll run on NBC.com, Hulu, YouTube and on demand.
They're told from the perspective of Sgt. Wheatley, the character played by Reed Diamond in the episode "Kashmir." They're a series of letters detailing his work within the Monroe Militia. In the first one, which you can watch below, Wheatley details the death of some of his fellow militiamen and his infiltration of a rebel camp.
"Revolution" returns to NBC on March 25. Take a look at the first webisode:
Similar News Items"Revolution" (2012)
- Your Full 46th NAACP Image Awards Nominees! (From Manny the Movie Guy. 10 December 2014, 6:50 AM, PST)
- Chris Rock, Beyoncé, 'Selma' and more pick up NAACP Image Awards nominations (From Hitfix. 9 December 2014, 3:59 PM, PST)
- ‘Selma’ & ‘Get On Up’ Lead NAACP Image Awards Nominations (From Deadline New York. 9 December 2014, 10:32 AM, PST)
Reed Diamond (I)
- Post Mortem: S.H.I.E.L.D. Bosses Talk Skye's 'Glorious' Moment, [Spoiler]'s Death, Raina's Fate and More (From TVLine.com. 9 December 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- ‘The Flash’ Races Forward, While ‘Agents of Shield’ Spins Its Wheels (Spoilers) (From Variety - TV News. 9 December 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- "Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: What They Become" (From SneakPeek. 9 December 2014, 12:33 PM, PST)