The return of "Revolution" to television is still a couple months away, but NBC is hoping to keep fans of the show engaged with a series of webisodes.
The six-part, animated series of web-only stories launches Monday (Jan. 21), with new installments debuting once a week, EW reports. They'll run on NBC.com, Hulu, YouTube and on demand.
They're told from the perspective of Sgt. Wheatley, the character played by Reed Diamond in the episode "Kashmir." They're a series of letters detailing his work within the Monroe Militia. In the first one, which you can watch below, Wheatley details the death of some of his fellow militiamen and his infiltration of a rebel camp.
"Revolution" returns to NBC on March 25. Take a look at the first webisode:
Similar News Items"Revolution" (2012)
- Jorge Amado project presented in Rio (From ScreenDaily. 30 September 2014, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- They Got the Steely Dan T-Shirts: The Debate Continues (From CultureCatch. 25 September 2014, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- A Preview for Tory Jones' The Wicked One Lays in Wait Here (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 25 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
Reed Diamond (I)
- "Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Making Friends and Influencing People" (From SneakPeek. 30 September 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2, Episode 3 Promo; "Making Friends And Influencing People" (From ComicBookMovie. 30 September 2014, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- New Agents Of Shield Season 2,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC (From OnTheFlix. 30 September 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)