The return of "Revolution" to television is still a couple months away, but NBC is hoping to keep fans of the show engaged with a series of webisodes.
The six-part, animated series of web-only stories launches Monday (Jan. 21), with new installments debuting once a week, EW reports. They'll run on NBC.com, Hulu, YouTube and on demand.
They're told from the perspective of Sgt. Wheatley, the character played by Reed Diamond in the episode "Kashmir." They're a series of letters detailing his work within the Monroe Militia. In the first one, which you can watch below, Wheatley details the death of some of his fellow militiamen and his infiltration of a rebel camp.
"Revolution" returns to NBC on March 25. Take a look at the first webisode:
Similar News Items"Revolution" (2012)
- Casting Net: Sandra Bullock in talks to join a George Clooney project; Plus, Jason Segel cast as David Foster Wallace, more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 11 December 2013, 6:43 PM, PST)
- Episodes: Showtime Picks Up Fourth Season Of Matt LeBlanc's Comedy (From Access Hollywood. 11 December 2013, 12:37 PM, PST)
- Matt LeBlanc's Episodes renewed for fourth season by Showtime, BBC (From Digital Spy - TV news. 11 December 2013, 10:13 AM, PST)
Reed Diamond (I)
- The Mentalist: Did Jane's Plan Backfire? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 10 November 2013, 8:51 PM, PST)
- 'The Mentalist' - 'Fire and Brimstone': Dot, dot, dot (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 10 November 2013, 8:47 PM, PST)
- 'Mentalist's' Simon Baker: 'Is Red John the spine of the show?' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 3 November 2013, 1:30 PM, PST)