The return of "Revolution" to television is still a couple months away, but NBC is hoping to keep fans of the show engaged with a series of webisodes.
The six-part, animated series of web-only stories launches Monday (Jan. 21), with new installments debuting once a week, EW reports. They'll run on NBC.com, Hulu, YouTube and on demand.
They're told from the perspective of Sgt. Wheatley, the character played by Reed Diamond in the episode "Kashmir." They're a series of letters detailing his work within the Monroe Militia. In the first one, which you can watch below, Wheatley details the death of some of his fellow militiamen and his infiltration of a rebel camp.
"Revolution" returns to NBC on March 25. Take a look at the first webisode:
Similar News Items"Revolution" (2012)
- Nile Rodgers Talks Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction, Songwriting (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2017, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- Prince’s ‘Sign o’ the Times’ Turns 30: Every Song Ranked (From PEOPLE.com. 31 March 2017, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- From Paris to Netflix: The Long, Strange Journey of Orson Welles’ Last Movie, ‘The Other Side of the Wind’ (From Indiewire. 20 March 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Reed Diamond (I)
- Underground: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three on Wgn America? (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 May 2017, 6:20 PM, PDT)
- Underground: Season Two Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 May 2017, 6:33 PM, PDT)
- Underground: Cancelled Soon? Sony Reportedly Seeking New Home (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 May 2017, 2:57 PM, PDT)