Pelant is back! The rather evil and technologically impressive Christopher Pelant (Andrew Leeds) makes his triumphant return to "Bones" in "The Corpse on the Canopy." Can the Jeffersonian team stop him this time around?
Maybe. Maybe not. These videos from the episode give us a clue.
The corpse in the title of this episode is rather impressive in its grotesqueness.
You have to really want to send a message to get a corpse looking like that. It's no surprise that Hodgins (T.J. Thyne) would jump to the conclusion that Pelant did it.There may be something creepier than leaving flower petals in a baby's crib, but we don't want to know what it is."Flaying and flowers. That settles it -- it's Pelant." -- Booth (David Boreanaz) is not wrong hereOh right. Hodgins almost killed Pelant.Will they actually investigate this case alone? Could Booth just kill the guy in »
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- Marion Cotillard Talks ‘The Immigrant,’ ‘Lady Macbeth,’ Scorsese and the Dardennes Brothers (From Variety - Film News. 7 December 2013, 8:47 AM, PST)
- What to Watch Friday: Bones' Fall Finale, Grimm Exorcism, CBS' Grammy Noms Concert and More (From TVLine.com. 6 December 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Arrow’ Star Dylan Neal Joins ‘Fifty Shades’ As Anastasia’s Stepfather (From HollywoodLife. 4 December 2013, 3:22 PM, PST)
- The Week in Spandex - The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Batman vs. Superman vs. Wonder Woman, X-Men: Apocalypse, Wolverine, The Incredible Hulk and more (From Flickeringmyth. 8 December 2013, 2:16 PM, PST)
- Henry Cavill as the Man of Steel in Superman: Flyby screen test (From Flickeringmyth. 8 December 2013, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Photo: Henry Cavill As Superman In 2004 (From Dark Horizons. 7 December 2013, 8:34 AM, PST)
- ‘Bones’: At Rest (From Screen Rant. 6 December 2013, 7:58 PM, PST)
- McKayla Maroney Flips Out Over Bones Guest Spot: "It Was an Amazing Experience" (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 5 December 2013, 5:07 PM, PST)
- Bones First Look: Olympic Gold Medalist McKayla Maroney Flips Out on Booth and Brennan—Watch! (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)