So sweet! Lea says that her relationship with Cory is so strong not just because they work together, but because they are ‘best friends’. Read on for all the details!
Things may not be looking too rosy for Finchel, but Lea Michele and Cory Monteith‘s relationship is stronger than ever. Lea, 26, opened up about her relationship with Cory, 30, saying that Cory is her “celebrity crush” and speaking about how they make their relationship work.
There is no question that Lea is head over heels about her Glee co-star and boyfriend Cory. While Rachel Berry might be shacking up with Brody, Lea’s heart lies firmly with Cory. Lea spoke about what makes their relationship work in a new interview, and it’s so cute!
“I really think finding someone that you are best friends with is the secret,” Lea told Life&Style. “I’m dating my celebrity crush! »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Catch-up TV guide: from Scott & Bailey to 10 O'Clock Live (From The Guardian - TV News. 17 May 2013, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Jonathan Groff's 'C.O.G.' To Open OutFest (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 May 2013, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Who should "Glee" cast as Santana's "serious NYC girlfriend"? (From AfterEllen.com. 17 May 2013, 9:55 AM, PDT)
"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Vampire Diaries Season 5 Spoilers: Bonnie To Make Even More Appearances & More (From OnTheFlix. 18 May 2013, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Enjoy Today with These First Images from The Tomorrow People (From Dread Central. 18 May 2013, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Get Ready For The CW’s Supernatural Schedule Shift (From Boomtron. 18 May 2013, 7:12 AM, PDT)
- Cory Monteith's All Smiles After Post-Rehab Vacation With Lea Michele (From E! Online. 17 May 2013, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Why the Upfronts Are Still Important (But Probably Won’t Be Forever) (From Vulture. 16 May 2013, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele’s Skincare Secret — Under Eye Patches (From HollywoodLife. 16 May 2013, 11:30 AM, PDT)