A post-Styles Taylor Swift chatted with Vibe Magazine and got real in a way we're only used to hearing on her multi-platinum albums.
Related - Taylor Swift's Back in the Studio!
"Independence is something I've always needed, from when I was young," she told the magazine, "but I love the idea of romance and falling in love. I've never really had a long relationship. So that's something I think about for the future. It's an interesting part of my personality: Part of me just wants to be alone."
But don't expect Swift to fly solo forever, as she admits, "I'm a Sagittarius, which means, you know, I'm blindly optimistic," so the early days of her next relationship will still be filled with visions of white picket fences and a life that ends like the opening reel of Up.
Although we shouldn't »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Which Hollywood Girl Crush Should Be Your Bff? (From Popsugar. 1 August 2014, 3:08 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Explore Japan Together (From Popsugar. 31 July 2014, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt's 5 Best Moments from "Guardians of the Galaxy" Press Tour (From TooFab. 31 July 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift on Her Music: "People Wouldn't Listen to My Songs If They Weren't Heartbroken...and Jilted" (From E! Online. 31 July 2014, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- Market Hours and Operation Barn Owl Premiere At “Life is Amazing” Lexus Short Films Series (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 31 July 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Lorde tapped to curate 'Mockingjay - Part 1' soundtrack (From Hitfix. 31 July 2014, 10:09 AM, PDT)
Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012)
- Sdcc Interview: Dylan “Hornswoggle” Postl, star of Leprechaun: Origins (From Flickeringmyth. 31 July 2014, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Song of Summer Update: Eh, Still ‘Fancy’ (From Vulture. 24 July 2014, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Lucy New Red Band Clip Emergency Room (From TheMovieBit. 21 July 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)