A post-Styles Taylor Swift chatted with Vibe Magazine and got real in a way we're only used to hearing on her multi-platinum albums.
Related - Taylor Swift's Back in the Studio!
"Independence is something I've always needed, from when I was young," she told the magazine, "but I love the idea of romance and falling in love. I've never really had a long relationship. So that's something I think about for the future. It's an interesting part of my personality: Part of me just wants to be alone."
But don't expect Swift to fly solo forever, as she admits, "I'm a Sagittarius, which means, you know, I'm blindly optimistic," so the early days of her next relationship will still be filled with visions of white picket fences and a life that ends like the opening reel of Up.
Although we shouldn't »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- New X-men: Days Of Future Past – Rogue Cut Clip Features Beast and Mystique (From Collider.com. 30 June 2015, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Beast And Mystique Get Romantic In 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past — Rogue Cut' (From The Playlist. 30 June 2015, 9:09 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Shows Off Her Long Legs at Hunger Games Exhibit Launch: See the Photos! (From Us Weekly. 30 June 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Calvin Harris Attends Taylor Swift's Dublin Concert—and Singer Gestures to Her Beau From Stage: Watch! (From E! Online. 30 June 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Read the Fan Letter Steven Spielberg Sent Dwayne Johnson (From Slash Film. 30 June 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- The "Bad Blood" and Marky Mark Mashup You Have to Hear to Believe (From Popsugar. 29 June 2015, 5:31 PM, PDT)
Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012)
- Tomb Raider Reboot Eyeing Female Director? (From We Got This Covered. 30 June 2015, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- Beautiful Disasters: "Roar" (From MUBI. 29 June 2015, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Love Island's Rachel Christie: 'I should have picked Tony over Omar!' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 16 June 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)