A post-Styles Taylor Swift chatted with Vibe Magazine and got real in a way we're only used to hearing on her multi-platinum albums.
Related - Taylor Swift's Back in the Studio!
"Independence is something I've always needed, from when I was young," she told the magazine, "but I love the idea of romance and falling in love. I've never really had a long relationship. So that's something I think about for the future. It's an interesting part of my personality: Part of me just wants to be alone."
But don't expect Swift to fly solo forever, as she admits, "I'm a Sagittarius, which means, you know, I'm blindly optimistic," so the early days of her next relationship will still be filled with visions of white picket fences and a life that ends like the opening reel of Up.
Although we shouldn't »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- After 14 Months on the Road, Chris Pratt Is Having 'Dream Summer' at Home with His Family (From PEOPLE.com. 24 July 2016, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Announcing the 2016 Popsugar 100! (From Popsugar. 22 July 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Chart Updates: The Acting Races ! (From FilmExperience. 22 July 2016, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Why Taylor Swift's Claim of "Character Assassination" Is Valid but Hypocritical (From Popsugar. 24 July 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Calvin Harris -- Poses with Kim K in Vegas ... aka 'Screw You, Taylor!' (Photo) (From TMZ. 24 July 2016, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- Calvin Harris Parties With Kim Kardashian and Lip-Syncs Kanye West After Taylor Swift Split (From E! Online. 24 July 2016, 9:49 AM, PDT)
Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012)
- ‘Stranger Things’: Shawn Levy on Directing Winona Ryder, Netflix’s Viral Model (From Variety - TV News. 22 July 2016, 3:08 PM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino’s Retirement Fallacy (From FilmSchoolRejects. 14 July 2016, 10:44 AM, PDT)
- Missing From the Movies: Shelley Duvall (From FilmSchoolRejects. 8 July 2016, 12:02 PM, PDT)