A post-Styles Taylor Swift chatted with Vibe Magazine and got real in a way we're only used to hearing on her multi-platinum albums.
Related - Taylor Swift's Back in the Studio!
"Independence is something I've always needed, from when I was young," she told the magazine, "but I love the idea of romance and falling in love. I've never really had a long relationship. So that's something I think about for the future. It's an interesting part of my personality: Part of me just wants to be alone."
But don't expect Swift to fly solo forever, as she admits, "I'm a Sagittarius, which means, you know, I'm blindly optimistic," so the early days of her next relationship will still be filled with visions of white picket fences and a life that ends like the opening reel of Up.
Although we shouldn't »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Oscar Acting Races: 5 Box Office Musings (From FilmExperience. 26 January 2015, 8:42 PM, PST)
- Why Jennifer Lawrence Was Terrified Of Starring In The Hunger Games (From Cinema Blend. 26 January 2015, 12:48 PM, PST)
- Just Say No to the Mani Cam (Like Jennifer Aniston and Julianne Moore Did!) (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 January 2015, 11:48 AM, PST)
- Juan Pablo Galavis Tries to Cheer Andi Dorfman Up By Telling Her the Two Words She Never Wanted to Hear Again (From E! Online. 26 January 2015, 5:35 PM, PST)
- Ellen DeGeneres Shares Sweet, Makeup-Free Photos with Portia de Rossi (From TooFab. 26 January 2015, 12:15 PM, PST)
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 1/23/15 (From Tubefilter News. 25 January 2015, 2:41 PM, PST)
Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012)
- Film "And" Digital (From Cinelinx. 7 January 2015, 3:24 PM, PST)
- Film "And" Digital (From Cinelinx. 7 January 2015, 3:20 PM, PST)
- Film "And" Digital (From Cinelinx. 7 January 2015, 2:50 PM, PST)