First Lady Michelle Obama stepped out in style on Inauguration Day wearing Thom Browne & J.Crew as she stood beside President Barack Obama was he was sworn into office for a second term. Over the weekend, the First Lady and Dr. Jill Biden spoke with Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson about another style choice that was making headlines - Michelle's new bangs.
"This is my muse," Michelle told Shaun referring to Jill when asked about her new hairstyle at the 2013 Kid's Inaugural Concert on Saturday.
"Excuse me, but I was actually the first one to have the bangs. ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- ‘Hold Me Closer Tiny Hand Sir’: Stephen Colbert’s Kim Jong-Un Bests Donald Trump at Elton John-Based Insults (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Obama Speaks on Republican Obamacare Repeal Efforts: ‘It Is Aggravating’ (From Mediaite - TV. 20 September 2017, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- How Eva Longoria and Mozart in the Jungle Star Were Affected by Mexico Earthquake – as Death Toll Rises to 216 (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 5:37 AM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Billy Bush and Wife Sydney Davis Separating After Nearly 20 Years of Marriage (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2017, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- Everything We Know About Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romance — So Far (From PEOPLE.com. 18 September 2017, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- GLAAD Boosting Hollywood Presence With Expansion And New Hires (From Deadline. 14 September 2017, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- 7 Barack and Michelle Moments That Made the World a Little Bit Brighter This Year (From Popsugar. 20 September 2017, 4:35 PM, PDT)
- Here's the Complete List of 2017's Exciting Emmy Winners (From BuzzSugar. 20 September 2017, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Melania Trump Wears a Sparkly $8,000 Monique Lhuillier Gown at White House Dinner (From E! Online. 15 September 2017, 8:30 AM, PDT)