The actress is joining True Blood‘s upcoming sixth season as a series regular. Additionally, 90210‘s Amelia Rose Blaire has landed a recurring stint on the HBO hit.
Smollett, who will next been seen in NBC’s midseason thriller Do No Harm, will play Nicole, a do-gooder who possesses the rosy outlook of someone that life hasn’t beaten down yet. She’s not concerned with money and more concerned with the doing what’s right.
Blaire, meanwhile, will portray Willa, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Friday Night Lights" (2006)
- Watch Richard Armitage and Max Deacon talk Into the Storm – Fmtv Exclusive Interview (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2014, 8:26 AM, PDT)
- When The Game Stands Tall Review (From We Got This Covered. 21 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- New Agents Of Shield Season 2 New Mockingbird Operative Chick To Arrive,New Spoiler (From OnTheFlix. 21 August 2014, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- True Blood Recap: An Old Friend Returns (From PEOPLE.com. 3 August 2014, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- 'True Blood' Recap: Sookie Realizes She Unknowingly Infected Bill With Hep-v, Sarah Newlin Reveals Hep-v Cure (From Uinterview. 27 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: Get a Sneak Peek of the Weeks Ahead on True Blood; Highlights from the Panel (From Dread Central. 26 July 2014, 11:51 PM, PDT)
Amelia Rose Blaire
- True Blood: Season Seven Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 August 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- 'True Blood' Recap: Eric And Pam Go After Sarah Newlin, Andy Proposes To Holly (From Uinterview. 20 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- True Blood Recap: Who Popped the Question During a Funeral? (From PEOPLE.com. 20 July 2014, 8:10 PM, PDT)