Fast National ratings for Sunday, Jan. 20, 2013
The Afc Championship game between the Baltimore Ravens and New England Patriots gave CBS a huge ratings win Sunday night, although the network's numbers were down some from its last Afc title game night two years ago.
A special "Hawaii Five-0" that started about 10:15 p.m. Et also scored its biggest audience of the season, although it dropped off significantly in its second half-hour. Fox and NBC took the night off with lineups of reruns, but ABC aired new episodes of "Once Upon a Time" and "Revenge" opposite a big event for the second straight week. And for the second straight week, both shows suffered ratings declines.
CBS delivered 34.55 million viewers and an 18.8 rating/29 share in households in primetime. Those numbers will rise with time-zone adjustments, but for now the Eye is running behind the 40.9 million people who watched the 2011 Afc title game, »
Similar News Items"Family Guy" (1999)
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Our Favorite TV Characters (From Moviefone. 24 December 2014, 3:30 AM, PST)
- ‘Bob’s Burgers’ and The National Spread Holiday Sadness With Original Song ‘Christmas Magic’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 8:54 PM, PST)
- 7 Violent “American Dad!” Christmas Episodes! (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 23 December 2014, 4:35 PM, PST)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- NBC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 12/22/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 December 2014, 1:10 PM, PST)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Elementary, Biggest Loser, The Taste, iHeartradio, McCarthys (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 December 2014, 12:13 PM, PST)
- Ratings: Quiet Start for NBC’s ‘People Magazine Awards’ (From Variety - TV News. 19 December 2014, 9:12 AM, PST)
"Hawaii Five-0" (2010)
- 2014-15 TV Show Season Ratings (week 13) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 December 2014, 11:15 PM, PST)
- ‘Captain Phillips’ Star Barkhad Abdi Lands on ‘Hawaii Five-0′ (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 2:22 PM, PST)
- TVLine Items: New Better Call Saul Trailer, Fargo Marathon and More (From TVLine.com. 23 December 2014, 11:28 AM, PST)