Fast National ratings for Sunday, Jan. 20, 2013
The Afc Championship game between the Baltimore Ravens and New England Patriots gave CBS a huge ratings win Sunday night, although the network's numbers were down some from its last Afc title game night two years ago.
A special "Hawaii Five-0" that started about 10:15 p.m. Et also scored its biggest audience of the season, although it dropped off significantly in its second half-hour. Fox and NBC took the night off with lineups of reruns, but ABC aired new episodes of "Once Upon a Time" and "Revenge" opposite a big event for the second straight week. And for the second straight week, both shows suffered ratings declines.
CBS delivered 34.55 million viewers and an 18.8 rating/29 share in households in primetime. Those numbers will rise with time-zone adjustments, but for now the Eye is running behind the 40.9 million people who watched the 2011 Afc title game, »
Similar News Items"Family Guy" (1999)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 7/24/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 July 2014, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- 10 Cartoon Voices That Are Actually Impressions of Other Actors (From GeekTyrant. 24 July 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Tuesday TV Ratings: Food Fighters, Extreme Weight Loss, America's Got Talent (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 July 2014, 1:51 PM, PDT)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- NBC 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 7/24/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 July 2014, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Alison Sweeney: Life After Days 'Feels Crazy' (From PEOPLE.com. 24 July 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Jillian Michaels -- Goodbye, Job ... So Long, House (Photos) (From TMZ. 21 July 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
"Hawaii Five-0" (2010)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 7/24/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 July 2014, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: CSI: Cyber Adds 'Fat Neil,' Top Model Moves and More (From TVLine.com. 23 July 2014, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- Another 'Lost' alum to guest on 'Hawaii Five-0' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 22 July 2014, 11:07 AM, PDT)