Fast National ratings for Sunday, Jan. 20, 2013
The Afc Championship game between the Baltimore Ravens and New England Patriots gave CBS a huge ratings win Sunday night, although the network's numbers were down some from its last Afc title game night two years ago.
A special "Hawaii Five-0" that started about 10:15 p.m. Et also scored its biggest audience of the season, although it dropped off significantly in its second half-hour. Fox and NBC took the night off with lineups of reruns, but ABC aired new episodes of "Once Upon a Time" and "Revenge" opposite a big event for the second straight week. And for the second straight week, both shows suffered ratings declines.
CBS delivered 34.55 million viewers and an 18.8 rating/29 share in households in primetime. Those numbers will rise with time-zone adjustments, but for now the Eye is running behind the 40.9 million people who watched the 2011 Afc title game, »
Similar News Items"Family Guy" (1999)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/31/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 August 2015, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Sunday TV Ratings: Bachelor in Paradise, Sunday Night Football, Big Brother, Boston Trauma (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 August 2015, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Family Guy: 10 Best Meg Episodes (From Obsessed with Film. 29 August 2015, 2:26 PM, PDT)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- NBC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/31/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 August 2015, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- Alison Sweeney Leaving ‘Biggest Loser’ After Eight Years (From Uinterview. 26 August 2015, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Spartan Race: NBC Announces Plans for New Competition Series (From TVLine.com. 26 August 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
"Hawaii Five-0" (2010)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/31/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 August 2015, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Once, Castle, Arrow, NCIS: La, S.H.I.E.L.D., H50, Shadowhunters and More (From TVLine.com. 31 August 2015, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- What's New on Netflix for September 2015 (From Moviefone. 30 August 2015, 6:20 PM, PDT)