Fast National ratings for Sunday, Jan. 20, 2013
The Afc Championship game between the Baltimore Ravens and New England Patriots gave CBS a huge ratings win Sunday night, although the network's numbers were down some from its last Afc title game night two years ago.
A special "Hawaii Five-0" that started about 10:15 p.m. Et also scored its biggest audience of the season, although it dropped off significantly in its second half-hour. Fox and NBC took the night off with lineups of reruns, but ABC aired new episodes of "Once Upon a Time" and "Revenge" opposite a big event for the second straight week. And for the second straight week, both shows suffered ratings declines.
CBS delivered 34.55 million viewers and an 18.8 rating/29 share in households in primetime. Those numbers will rise with time-zone adjustments, but for now the Eye is running behind the 40.9 million people who watched the 2011 Afc title game, »
Similar News Items"Family Guy" (1999)
- Fox 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 7/27/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2016, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Sunday TV Ratings: BrainDead, $100,000 Pyramid, Dateline, Family Guy (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 July 2016, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- TV Ratings Report: BrainDead Crashes (From TVfanatic. 25 July 2016, 9:51 AM, PDT)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- NBC 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 7/27/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2016, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of NBC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 July 2016, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Sharknado 4 Trailer Unleashes a Firenado, Cownado and Wayne Newton (From MovieWeb. 14 July 2016, 3:31 PM, PDT)
"Hawaii Five-0" (2010)
- CBS 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 7/27/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2016, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Find Out When Your Favorite Shows Are Coming Back This Fall (From BuzzSugar. 26 July 2016, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- Ratings: Sunday BrainDead Hits Lows (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2016, 8:33 AM, PDT)