It was mama's night out at last week's Golden Globes.
Fitness guru Michael Olajide, who created the Aerospace fitness program and helped supermodel Adriana Lima get back her pre-baby Victoria's Secret runway shape, reveals, "After clearance by your Ob-gyn, new moms should resume a consistent training schedule based on lightweight/high speed exercises that requires you to move fast."
Olajide's Aerospace program is ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsMegan Fox (I)
- In Defense Of ‘Jennifer’s Body’ (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 27 February 2015, 8:14 AM, PST)
- Red Sonja reboot has new writer (From Den of Geek. 26 February 2015, 10:17 PM, PST)
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Will Return (From The Hollywood News. 26 February 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
Jennifer Garner (I)
- Al Pacino And Christopher Plummer Star in New Clip From Danny Collins Movie (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 February 2015, 5:59 PM, PST)
- Oscar de la Renta, L’Wren Scott: Red Carpet Stars Who Won’t Be Forgotten (From Variety - Film News. 24 February 2015, 8:58 PM, PST)
- Are Red Carpet Questions Sexist? Reese Witherspoon Joins Push to #AskHerMore (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 February 2015, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Boob on the Tube: Top Ten Worst Movie Adaptations of TV Shows (From SoundOnSight. 26 February 2015, 11:42 PM, PST)
- The best pro- and anti-Valentine's Day films on Netflix (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 13 February 2015, 6:34 AM, PST)
- The 20 Most Romantic Movies on Netflix Streaming (From Moviefone. 11 February 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)