Poor Ian! The ‘Vampire Diaries’ star tweeted sad, yet adorable, pics of himself Jan. 21 outside President Barack Obama’s second inauguration ceremony.
Ian Somerhalder may look perfect, but as it turns out, he’s still human — and prone to making human mistakes. Ian, 34, was pumped to attend the 57th Presidential Inauguration on Jan. 21, but his White House dreams were crushed when he realized he lost his ticket to the big event! “Ahh! Who lost his ticket w/ great seats to the Presidential Inauguration while grabbing food?” the Vampire Diaries star tweeted to his 3.25 million followers. “This Guy! Wtf?! Bummmmer…”
If ever there was a day when Damon’s powers of compulsion would come in handy, it would definitely be today, as Ian tweeted about the “walls of impenetrable security” he was facing.
“Breakfast alone in DC sans inauguration ticket,” he later tweeted. “Time to get caught up on emails and »
- Andy Swift
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- 'Daily Show' Final Guests (From Access Hollywood. 31 July 2015, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Will Host Amy Schumer, Louis C.K. on Final ‘Daily Show’ Episodes (From Variety - TV News. 31 July 2015, 10:44 AM, PDT)
- Bill Carter: How Jon Stewart Changed Media (and Made Megyn Kelly Cry) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 31 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries: Paul Wesley Confirms That Yes, Stefan and Caroline Are a Thing (From BuzzSugar. 28 July 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- 8 Times This Vampire Diaries Stud Stole Your Heart (From Popsugar. 24 July 2015, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- Nina Dobrev Is All Smiles While Vacationing With Friends in the French Riviera (From Popsugar. 21 July 2015, 12:44 PM, PDT)
- Get to Know Nina Dobrev's Hot New Boyfriend (From Popsugar. 28 July 2015, 2:05 AM, PDT)
- Ian Somerhalder: The Vampire Diaries Is Better Than Ever in Season 7 (From BuzzSugar. 27 July 2015, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- Nina Dobrev Can't Stop Kissing Austin Stowell During Their Steamy Getaway (From Popsugar. 27 July 2015, 11:05 AM, PDT)