Carrie Bradshaw's "Carrie" necklace became an iconic fashion piece on "Sex and The City" and you may have even gone out and gotten your own nameplate necklace after seeing fashion plate Carrie wear it so well!
And if you caught the debut of the Satc prequel "The Carrie Diaries" last week, you may have noticed that young Carrie, played by AnnaSophia Robb, also wears a signature necklace... this time a cute, '80s style "C."
The initial necklace is by jewelry designer Alex Woo and she contacted me directly to let me know her necklace appearing on the show. ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Caitlyn Jenner Stuns in Leopard Wrap Dress, Then Changes Into Glittering Mini Skirt—See Her Wardrobe Change! (From E! Online. 30 June 2015, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- How Premium Cable Led the Charge for Realistic Gay Characters (From Variety - TV News. 30 June 2015, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Yep, That's Shirtless John Corbett on the Set of My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (From BuzzSugar. 28 June 2015, 5:23 PM, PDT)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- Amy B. Harris Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios, Named ‘Wicked City’ Showrunner (From Deadline TV. 11 June 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Amy B. Harris Signs Overall Deal With ABC Studios (From The Wrap. 11 June 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- ABC Taps ‘Sex and the City’ Producer Amy B. Harris as ‘Wicked City’ Showrunner (From Variety - TV News. 11 June 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Cannes: Jeremy Irons Starring in Action-Comedy ‘Monumental’ (From Variety - Film News. 16 May 2015, 12:57 AM, PDT)
- Kmi to sell 'Monumental' (From ScreenDaily. 15 May 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- This week in tv news: John Singleton to make the jump to TV with FX (From SoundOnSight. 2 May 2015, 3:36 PM, PDT)