Carrie Bradshaw's "Carrie" necklace became an iconic fashion piece on "Sex and The City" and you may have even gone out and gotten your own nameplate necklace after seeing fashion plate Carrie wear it so well!
And if you caught the debut of the Satc prequel "The Carrie Diaries" last week, you may have noticed that young Carrie, played by AnnaSophia Robb, also wears a signature necklace... this time a cute, '80s style "C."
The initial necklace is by jewelry designer Alex Woo and she contacted me directly to let me know her necklace appearing on the show. ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Sex and the City" (1998)
- 'Bad Teacher' TV Adaptation Starring Ari Graynor Gets Series Order From CBS (From Indiewire Television. 22 May 2013, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- 'Bad Teacher' TV Adaptation Starring Ari Graynor Gets Series Order From CBS (From Indiewire. 22 May 2013, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Fall TV Scoop: CBS Orders Bad Teacher to Series (From TVLine.com. 22 May 2013, 1:00 PM, PDT)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- Kristen Prout, Chloe Bridges, Daryl Hannah in ‘Offline’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2013, 7:36 PM, PDT)
- Fail Factor: How well did TV networks choose their new shows this season? [Updated] (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 21 May 2013, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- Get Ready For The CW’s Supernatural Schedule Shift (From Boomtron. 18 May 2013, 7:12 AM, PDT)
- The Way Way Back TV Spot (From MovieWeb. 20 May 2013, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Bitch Stole My Look: Leslie Bibb vs. AnnaSophia Robb in Katie Ermilio (From E! Online. 17 May 2013, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Diaries To Unleash Young Samantha (From Boomtron. 17 May 2013, 11:09 AM, PDT)