Carrie Bradshaw's "Carrie" necklace became an iconic fashion piece on "Sex and The City" and you may have even gone out and gotten your own nameplate necklace after seeing fashion plate Carrie wear it so well!
And if you caught the debut of the Satc prequel "The Carrie Diaries" last week, you may have noticed that young Carrie, played by AnnaSophia Robb, also wears a signature necklace... this time a cute, '80s style "C."
The initial necklace is by jewelry designer Alex Woo and she contacted me directly to let me know her necklace appearing on the show. ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Sex and the City" (1998)
- In one respect at least, George Osborne’s aim is true | Peter Bradshaw (From The Guardian - TV News. 9 October 2015, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- 16 Unique Wedding Ideas You Can Borrow From Movies & TV (From BuzzSugar. 8 October 2015, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Empire: how Cookie's wardrobe has redefined fashion on TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 October 2015, 3:23 AM, PDT)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- Daniel Zovatto, Naomi Scott & others testing for Power Rangers roles (From JoBlo. 5 October 2015, 7:26 AM, PDT)
- Power Rangers Reboot is Testing These Eight Actors (From Worst Previews. 5 October 2015, 12:38 AM, PDT)
- Power Rangers Movie Begins The Casting Process (From We Got This Covered. 3 October 2015, 5:20 AM, PDT)
- The Martian Actress Naomi Scott Cast As 'Kimberly, The Pink Ranger' In Power Rangers (From ComicBookMovie. 7 October 2015, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- ‘Power Rangers’ Casting Shortlist Includes AnnaSophia Robb and More (From Slash Film. 3 October 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Midler, Robb To Star In "Freak Show" (From Dark Horizons. 3 October 2015, 7:01 AM, PDT)