Embedded within the announcement of Bones‘ early Season 9 renewal was the news that David Boreanaz — who last summer (playfully?) hinted at restlessness via Twitter — had re-upped with the Fox drama. But what sort of storyline twists compelled the actor to stay on?
Related | TVLine’s 20ish Questions: Could Castle Learn Something from Bones?
“My contract was up [after Season 8], so I had opportunities to go into some new areas,” Boreanaz told TVLine at Fox’s winter TCA press tour party. “But [the producers and I] came together and found a happy medium. We sat and talked hard about the character development, and I’m excited.”
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- Lionsgate Bringing Vampire and Rapture-Palooza Home (From Dread Central. 18 June 2013, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- More Images Stranded Online (From Dread Central. 17 June 2013, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- David Lynch Displays Guitar Skills on Second Album (Exclusive Photo) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 June 2013, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- 20th Century Fox Television Announces its Comic-Con 2013 Panels and More (From ScifiMafia. 12 June 2013, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2013: 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Futurama' lead 20th TV panels (From Hitfix. 12 June 2013, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Emmy nominations ballot 2013: Surprises from 'Game of Thrones,' 'Downton Abbey,' 'Mad Men,' 'Bunheads' and more (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 12 June 2013, 11:10 AM, PDT)
"Close to Home" (2005)
- ‘Teen Wolf’ Takes $11.09 Million as Top California Tax Credit (From Variety - Film News. 5 June 2013, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- ‘Teen Wolf’ Takes $11.09 Million as Top California Tax Credit (From Variety - TV News. 5 June 2013, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- What to Watch Monday: Longmire Saddles Back Up, The Glades and Bachelorette Return and More (From TVLine.com. 27 May 2013, 4:00 AM, PDT)