Embedded within the announcement of Bones‘ early Season 9 renewal was the news that David Boreanaz — who last summer (playfully?) hinted at restlessness via Twitter — had re-upped with the Fox drama. But what sort of storyline twists compelled the actor to stay on?
Related | TVLine’s 20ish Questions: Could Castle Learn Something from Bones?
“My contract was up [after Season 8], so I had opportunities to go into some new areas,” Boreanaz told TVLine at Fox’s winter TCA press tour party. “But [the producers and I] came together and found a happy medium. We sat and talked hard about the character development, and I’m excited.”
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- ‘Fargo’ Boss Noah Hawley on the ‘Hubris or Foolishness’ of Adapting the Coen Brothers (From The Wrap. 15 April 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- FX’s ‘Fargo’ is as good as the Coens’ masterpiece (From BuzzFocus.com. 15 April 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- 'Fargo' Creator Noah Hawley: How I Made It in Hollywood (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 April 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Bones Sneak Peek: Is Brennan Willing to Move to Germany for Booth? Watch and Find Out! (From E! Online. 14 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- A Look Back at 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Season One (From FEARnet. 10 April 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Review: 'Marvel's Agents of Shield' - 'Turn, Turn, Turn' (From Hitfix. 9 April 2014, 7:21 AM, PDT)
"Close to Home" (2005)
- UTA Signs Director Simon West (From Deadline New York. 7 April 2014, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- The cast of Angel: 10 years on (From Den of Geek. 4 March 2014, 7:44 AM, PST)
- Will Ferrell’s ‘Daddy’s Home’ Gets California Film Tax Credit (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 12 December 2013, 4:36 AM, PST)