Embedded within the announcement of Bones‘ early Season 9 renewal was the news that David Boreanaz — who last summer (playfully?) hinted at restlessness via Twitter — had re-upped with the Fox drama. But what sort of storyline twists compelled the actor to stay on?
Related | TVLine’s 20ish Questions: Could Castle Learn Something from Bones?
“My contract was up [after Season 8], so I had opportunities to go into some new areas,” Boreanaz told TVLine at Fox’s winter TCA press tour party. “But [the producers and I] came together and found a happy medium. We sat and talked hard about the character development, and I’m excited.”
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- Time to Binge 30 Rock, Because It's Disappearing From Netflix in October (From BuzzSugar. 20 September 2017, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Get to Know Lena Waithe, the Master of None Writer Who Made Emmys History (From Popsugar. 19 September 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Meet the Cast of 'Seal Team' (From BuddyTV. 19 September 2017, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- When Does Seal Team Start? (From TVGuide - Features. 25 September 2017, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- When Does Seal Team Start? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 25 September 2017, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘Seal Team,’ Starring David Boreanaz (From Variety - TV News. 25 September 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
"Close to Home" (2005)
- Mystery Close to Home spotlights murder of 16-year-old Tara Rose Munsey by family friend (From Monsters and Critics. 29 August 2017, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- The CW Finds Its Lead for “Black Lightning” (From ShadowAndAct. 24 February 2017, 12:17 PM, PST)
- Michael Keaton Reveals The Moment When He Bailed On Playing Batman (From LRM Online. 3 January 2017, 8:14 AM, PST)