Back in 1993, Robert Rodriguez made a name for himself with his Sundance Film Festival breakout El Mariachi. The self-established Texas director is attending the 2013 Sundance festivities to commemorate that event, ahead of his Machete and Sin City sequels arriving later this year.
No surprise, journalists are using the occasion to question Rodriguez about Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (a.k.a. Sin City 2). Hence, we now have confirmation that Bruce Willis is returning as Hartigan, the cop with a (permanent) heart condition, along with some insight about Joseph Gordon-Levitt‘s character, how far Rodriguez is with principal photography and how 3D will be implemented.
- Sandy Schaefer
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- 20 GIFs That Remind Us Why Joseph Gordon-Levitt Is Still Our Offscreen Crush (From Popsugar. 28 September 2016, 5:49 PM, PDT)
- The Weekend Warrior 9/30/2016: Deepwater Horizon, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Masterminds (From LatinoReview. 28 September 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Greer Garson, Peter Finch, Zoolander, and more... (From FilmExperience. 28 September 2016, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Elisabeth Shue Joins Eli Roth’s ‘Death Wish’ (From Deadline. 29 September 2016, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- Newswire: Now that Uncle Buck is dead, Mike Epps has a Death Wish (From The AV Club. 29 September 2016, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- ‘Marvel’s Luke Cage’ Proves That ‘Heroes Can Wear Hoodies Too’ (From Indiewire Television. 28 September 2016, 4:39 PM, PDT)
Robert Rodriguez (I)
- ‘Memory Box’ Short: Watch ‘Until The Light Takes Us’ Filmmaker Aaron Aites’ Final Film, Starring Shane Carruth and Mackenzie Davis (From Indiewire. 30 September 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Robert Rodriguez’ 1991 Short ‘Bedhead’ Displays Director’s Early Genius (From Indiewire. 28 September 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- The Arts Arena Announces ‘American Fringe’ Lineup for Festival d’Automne (From Indiewire. 27 September 2016, 3:44 PM, PDT)