One of the most anticipated, and long-gestating, sequels of 2013 is Sin City 2. Announced last year by director Robert Rodriguez, he and creator/co-director Frank Miller are hard at work constructing the sequel, entitled A Dame To Kill For.
And last night, Rodriguez delighted the legions of Sin City fans by finally confirming the return of Bruce Willis (A Good Day to Die Hard), who is set to reprise his role as ageing cop Hartigan from the first movie, despite his apparent death/suicide. "Just Another Saturday Night" – the story of what Mickey Rourke's Marv got up to while Hartigan was busy with Nancy in "That Yellow Bastard" – is presumably how he is resurrected in the sequel.
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Check Out The Most Awesome Gifs From The Final Trailer For Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice (From ComicBookMovie. 11 February 2016, 4:05 PM, PST)
- ‘Graceland’ Alum Daniel Sunjata to Star in ABC’s Drama Pilot ‘Notorious’ (From Variety - TV News. 11 February 2016, 12:31 PM, PST)
- 5 More Movies That Would Make Perfect Video Slots (From Flickeringmyth. 10 February 2016, 9:03 AM, PST)
- Valentine's - (500) Days of Summer (From FilmExperience. 10 February 2016, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Daily | In the Works | Hong, Denis, Cuarón (From Keyframe. 9 February 2016, 8:32 AM, PST)
- Daily | In the Works | Hong, Denis, Cuarón (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 9 February 2016, 8:32 AM, PST)
- Margot Robbie Takes on Noir Thriller 'Terminal' (From MovieWeb. 13 February 2016, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Margot Robbie To Star In Vaugh Stein’s Terminal (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 12 February 2016, 9:34 AM, PST)
- Margot Robbie to Star in Noir Thriller ‘Terminal’ (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2016, 8:31 AM, PST)