One of the most anticipated, and long-gestating, sequels of 2013 is Sin City 2. Announced last year by director Robert Rodriguez, he and creator/co-director Frank Miller are hard at work constructing the sequel, entitled A Dame To Kill For.
And last night, Rodriguez delighted the legions of Sin City fans by finally confirming the return of Bruce Willis (A Good Day to Die Hard), who is set to reprise his role as ageing cop Hartigan from the first movie, despite his apparent death/suicide. "Just Another Saturday Night" – the story of what Mickey Rourke's Marv got up to while Hartigan was busy with Nancy in "That Yellow Bastard" – is presumably how he is resurrected in the sequel.
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Two more alternative endings for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 25 March 2017, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Jyn Erso’s mother was a Jedi in early Rogue One: A Star Wars Story draft (From Flickeringmyth. 22 March 2017, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Netflix's Death Note Trailer Brings the Iconic Manga to Life (From MovieWeb. 22 March 2017, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Links: New Musicals, Life Tips, Netflix vs Hollywood (From FilmExperience. 25 March 2017, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Nears Deal to Direct, Star in Channing Tatum Musical (From Indiewire. 25 March 2017, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Channing Tatum and Joseph Gordon-Levitt launch charm offensive in new musical (From The AV Club. 24 March 2017, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- The casinos of the stars: Where the celebs go to gamble… (From The Hollywood News. 23 March 2017, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- Voltage Pictures Hires Lotus Production President Ara Keshishian (From Variety - Film News. 23 March 2017, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Mike Epps Reteams With Bruce Willis As ‘Acts Of Violence’ Sets Cast (From Deadline. 22 March 2017, 4:53 PM, PDT)