Scrimmaging with CBS’ broadcast of the Afc Championship football game, ABC’s Sunday night dramas got knocked around hard, dropping to new lows.
Once Upon a Time, with 7.7 million total viewers and a 2.4 demo rating, saw declines of 6 and 14 percent week-to-week, hitting an all-time low in the demo.
Related | Once Upon a Time Recap: The Monster Mash
Likewise, Revenge (5.7 mil/1.7) fell 7 and 15 percent, setting a new series low for a second straight week.
Related | Revenge Recap: A Little Hope? Nope!
CBS’ numbers are fantastically preliminary “due to the nature of live sporting events” (as the old chestnut goes), but highly »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Hawaii Five-0" (2010)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/10/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 March 2014, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- Friday Ratings: Shark Tank, Enlisted, Hannibal, Grimm, Blue Bloods (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 March 2014, 12:57 PM, PST)
- TV Ratings: 'Hannibal' drops, 'Enlisted' rises and ABC and CBS split Friday (From Hitfix. 8 March 2014, 8:45 AM, PST)
Monster Mash (2000) (V)
- Trailers from Hell: Darren Bousman on 1970's 'The Dunwich Horror,' Produced by Roger Corman (From Thompson on Hollywood. 7 February 2014, 8:28 AM, PST)
- Trailers from Hell: Mick Garris on Slapstick Sci-Fi Opus 'Critters 2' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 5 February 2014, 9:50 AM, PST)
- ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ Howling at Overseas Box Office (From The Wrap. 26 January 2014, 2:03 PM, PST)
"CBS Reports" (1959)
- R.I.P. Bill McLaughlin (From Deadline TV. 7 March 2014, 3:01 PM, PST)
- Wall Street Wonders: Did CBS Play Offense Or Defense With NFL Deal? (From Deadline TV. 6 February 2014, 12:08 PM, PST)
- PGA Tour Leaderboard - Golf Scores from Waste Management Phoenix Open (From National Ledger. 2 February 2014, 12:24 PM, PST)