Whether you know him for his work on Broadway (Catch Me If You Can, Next To Normal), film (Enjolras in Les Miserables) or television (recurring as Tripp on Gossip Girl), Aaron Tveit has been turning heads for quite some time now.
One thing he hasn’t done before – been a series regular on television. That changes this summer when Tveit headlines the new USA crime drama Graceland. As Undercover FBI agent Mike Warren, Tveit will join a Southern California safe house (dubbed ‘Graceland’ for its safety and sanctuary for the undercover agents) where hunky Daniel Sunjata (also a stage vet for his work as a gay baseball player in Take Me Out) plays veteran agent Briggs who teaches Mike the ropes.
We caught up with Tveit at NBC’s recent TCA party and not only talked about Graceland but whether Tveit will be rushing back to the stage as soon as his hiatus begins. »
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- ‘Project Almanac’ Review: The Good Outweighs the Gimmicky in This Time-Travel Thriller (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 12:01 AM, PST)
- Ratings: ABC’s ‘Bachelor,’ CW’s ‘Jane the Virgin’ Rise Monday (From Variety - TV News. 27 January 2015, 9:12 AM, PST)
- ABC Orders Crime Thriller From Shonda Rhimes, 1 More Drama & 2 Comedy Pilots (From Variety - TV News. 26 January 2015, 6:03 PM, PST)
- Best of Late Night TV: Lucy Hale's 'Pretty Little Liars' Censorship, Stephen Hawking's Whitney Houston Crush (Video) (From Moviefone. 27 January 2015, 11:23 PM, PST)
- Pete Hammond on Oscars' cliffhangers: Who's out front? (From Gold Derby. 27 January 2015, 10:52 PM, PST)
- Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy are the new Ghostbusters: Best tweets (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 January 2015, 3:04 PM, PST)
Catch Me If You Can (2002)
- Oscar Acting Races: 5 Box Office Musings (From FilmExperience. 26 January 2015, 8:42 PM, PST)
- 2015 Screen Actors Guild Awards Live Blog: Winners and Commentary (From Rope Of Silicon. 25 January 2015, 3:04 PM, PST)
- Christopher Walken and More Return for 'Joe Dirt 2' (From MovieWeb. 13 January 2015, 2:07 PM, PST)