Gomez has spoken publicly about her friendship with Swift many times, most recently describing the 'I Knew You Were Trouble' singer as one of the few girls she can trust.
(Pictured above: Selena Gomez) She once again opened up about her closest friends over the weekend, following an acoustic concert to benefit Unicef in New York City. "It's helped [me] having Taylor and Vanessa both be older than me," Gomez explained to People, adding: "They've kind of experienced a little bit more, and at the same time we're experiencing the exact same things together."
(Pictured above: Taylor Swift) The star added of Swift and Hudgens: "It's nice just (more) »
- By Justin Harp
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Taylor Swift Is the Newest Mentor on 'The Voice' (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 August 2014, 5:03 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Joins 'The Voice' As Adviser (From Access Hollywood. 30 August 2014, 4:46 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Joins The Voice as a Season Seven Advisor (From Us Weekly. 30 August 2014, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez -- Pda on an Atv (Photos) (From TMZ. 30 August 2014, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman Says She's "Been to Hell and Back" (From Popsugar. 29 August 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- High School Musical Reunion: Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens and More Co-Stars Come Together for Group Dinner (From E! Online. 30 August 2014, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- Vanessa Hudgens Surprises 17-Year-Old Fan Battling Cancer at His Prom—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 29 August 2014, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- Chelsea Handler's Star-Studded Finale (From Access Hollywood. 27 August 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)