Gomez has spoken publicly about her friendship with Swift many times, most recently describing the 'I Knew You Were Trouble' singer as one of the few girls she can trust.
(Pictured above: Selena Gomez) She once again opened up about her closest friends over the weekend, following an acoustic concert to benefit Unicef in New York City. "It's helped [me] having Taylor and Vanessa both be older than me," Gomez explained to People, adding: "They've kind of experienced a little bit more, and at the same time we're experiencing the exact same things together."
(Pictured above: Taylor Swift) The star added of Swift and Hudgens: "It's nice just (more) »
- By Justin Harp
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Jennifer Lawrence, Amy Schumer Vacation Together, Exemplify Squad Goals: PIcs (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2015, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Victoria's Secret Angels launch Body Care Collection (From National Ledger. 30 July 2015, 2:25 AM, PDT)
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner launch shoe collection (From National Ledger. 30 July 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Announces New Single "What Do You Mean," Says "Girls Are Just Flip Floppy" (From Us Weekly. 29 July 2015, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- Teen Wolf Recap: Total Recall (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2015, 8:59 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez's Sweetest Moments With Her Famous Friends (From Popsugar. 25 July 2015, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- 'High School Musical' Stars Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu and More Reunite at 'Descendants' Premiere (From TooFab. 27 July 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- From Jennifer Aniston to Jared Leto, Here Are the Top 9 Celebs Who Give Us Hair Envy: Watch Now (From E! Online. 22 July 2015, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Vanessa Hudgens, Misty Copeland to be Feted at Industry Dance Awards (From Variety - TV News. 21 July 2015, 5:20 PM, PDT)