Gomez has spoken publicly about her friendship with Swift many times, most recently describing the 'I Knew You Were Trouble' singer as one of the few girls she can trust.
(Pictured above: Selena Gomez) She once again opened up about her closest friends over the weekend, following an acoustic concert to benefit Unicef in New York City. "It's helped [me] having Taylor and Vanessa both be older than me," Gomez explained to People, adding: "They've kind of experienced a little bit more, and at the same time we're experiencing the exact same things together."
(Pictured above: Taylor Swift) The star added of Swift and Hudgens: "It's nice just (more) »
- By Justin Harp
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Taylor Swift's Bringing This Hot Dish to Thanksgiving (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 4:16 PM, PST)
- Tanya Tucker Gets Candid: Glen Campbell Heartbreak and Hopes for Her Legacy (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 1:03 PM, PST)
- The Year in Taylor Swift's Coyly Raised Eyebrow (From Popsugar. 26 November 2014, 11:32 AM, PST)
- Mel Brooks Will Bite Into Hotel Transylvania 2 Voice Role (From We Got This Covered. 26 November 2014, 9:36 PM, PST)
- Adam Sandler's Hotel Transylvania 2 Just Booked A Comedy Legend, See His Character Now (From Cinema Blend. 26 November 2014, 9:22 PM, PST)
- 'Hotel Transylvania 2' First Look Photos; Mel Brooks Joins Cast (From MovieWeb. 26 November 2014, 10:51 AM, PST)
- Vanessa Hudgens granted restraining order (From National Ledger. 25 November 2014, 8:21 AM, PST)
- A Brief History of the Janis Joplin Biopic (From SoundOnSight. 24 November 2014, 11:52 PM, PST)
- Vanessa Hudgens Stalker -- I Want to Marry You (From TMZ. 24 November 2014, 2:41 PM, PST)