Gomez has spoken publicly about her friendship with Swift many times, most recently describing the 'I Knew You Were Trouble' singer as one of the few girls she can trust.
(Pictured above: Selena Gomez) She once again opened up about her closest friends over the weekend, following an acoustic concert to benefit Unicef in New York City. "It's helped [me] having Taylor and Vanessa both be older than me," Gomez explained to People, adding: "They've kind of experienced a little bit more, and at the same time we're experiencing the exact same things together."
(Pictured above: Taylor Swift) The star added of Swift and Hudgens: "It's nice just (more) »
- By Justin Harp
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- 11 Reasons Why Taylor Swift Might Be Holding a Bunch of Red Balloons in the Middle of New York City (From Vulture. 15 September 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Rosie Perez Is the Best Thing About the New View, Says People's Critic (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Taylor Swift Being a Super-Fan (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 September 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Makes a Cute New Friend (From Popsugar. 15 September 2014, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Shows Off Bangs: See Pics of Her New Fall Hairstyle (From Us Weekly. 15 September 2014, 3:49 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Gets Bangs (Photos) (From Access Hollywood. 14 September 2014, 3:43 PM, PDT)
- Ashley Tisdale Flaunts Bikini Bod in First Honeymoon Photo (From TooFab. 15 September 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- 'Carrie Diaries' Star Austin Butler's Mom Dies (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 September 2014, 4:43 AM, PDT)
- Vanessa Hudgens Tweets Support to Boyfriend Austin Butler After His Mom Passes Away (From Us Weekly. 12 September 2014, 1:55 AM, PDT)