Gomez has spoken publicly about her friendship with Swift many times, most recently describing the 'I Knew You Were Trouble' singer as one of the few girls she can trust.
(Pictured above: Selena Gomez) She once again opened up about her closest friends over the weekend, following an acoustic concert to benefit Unicef in New York City. "It's helped [me] having Taylor and Vanessa both be older than me," Gomez explained to People, adding: "They've kind of experienced a little bit more, and at the same time we're experiencing the exact same things together."
(Pictured above: Taylor Swift) The star added of Swift and Hudgens: "It's nice just (more) »
- By Justin Harp
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- The nominations for the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards are... (From Flickeringmyth. 12 December 2013, 11:13 PM, PST)
- Golden Globe Awards Nominations (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 12 December 2013, 9:32 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Turns 24 — Happy Birthday (From HollywoodLife. 12 December 2013, 9:01 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Is Really Getting Friendly With Lorde (From Popsugar. 12 December 2013, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift & Lorde Have Dinner — Feud Turning Into Friendship? (From HollywoodLife. 12 December 2013, 9:15 AM, PST)
- Selena Gomez Shows Deep Cleavage In Sexy Pic — Seducing Justin Bieber? (From HollywoodLife. 12 December 2013, 8:57 AM, PST)
- Renowned French Magazine Picks Two Unusual Thrillers as Year's Best: Erotic Gay Tale, Girls Gone Wild Flick (From Alt Film Guide. 13 December 2013, 12:32 AM, PST)
- L.A. Critics Have Their First Best Picture Tie Since First Awards Year (From Alt Film Guide. 8 December 2013, 6:33 PM, PST)
- Carrie Underwood: Get Her Milkmaid Braids In ‘Sound Of Music’ (From HollywoodLife. 6 December 2013, 2:44 PM, PST)